Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Saw Fowler at Dillard's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
He looks long and in shape. He definitely looks like a freak athlete up close.
Was he 91%?

Quote:Was he 91%?
what does that mean and where do everyone get this 91% from to use in some of their post because i do not get it? 
Quote:Was he 91%?

Word is Jerry is working the registers there now, he only charges 91% of the purchase price
I saw him at Publix

Quote:what does that mean and where do everyone get this 91% from to use in some of their post because i do not get it? 

It comes from when Jerry Porter was with the team. Someone saw him in public while he was injured and asked him about his health and he said he was 91% healthy.
Quote:It comes from when Jerry Porter was with the team. Someone saw him in public while he was injured and asked him about his health and he said he was 91% healthy.
oh okay now it makes sense
I saw grass today... and trees...

Quote:oh okay now it makes sense

I also want to say he didn't play the week after he said that too, but I may be wrong.
I saw Donovan Darius at Big Lots in 2002.

I don't know what I was more surprised at. The fact that I saw him in general, or that I saw him in Big Lots.

I saw Chris Hudson running track at Sandalwood High School. We were playing football on the field and a fight broke out amongst a couple of us that were playing. He stopped running, told us to knock it off and played as all-time QB with us for a few minutes. It was cool.

Pretty sure he was at least 91% at the time.

Quote:I also want to say he didn't play the week after he said that too, but I may be wrong.
what a jerk and no wondered he last only a year 
Quote:I saw grass today... and trees...
Pics or it didn't happen
I heard he lost 91% of his body fat just from running laps around Publix.

Quote:I heard he lost 91% of his body fat just from running laps around Publix.

I heard he encouraged 91% of the women in his life to fist fight.
Lol I remember coming back from Kentucky and meeting Reggie Williams at the airport. He was definitely drunk, and just got a huge stack of bills from the ATM.
Pretty sure I saw Carson Tinker and his wife at buffalo wild wings last night

Quote:Pics or it didn't happen

I tried but my flip-phone wasn't working correctly.
I did see Sam Jones at Winn Dixie today.  He was buying Depends and beer.

Did he look like he achieved 91% consistency?

Pages: 1 2 3 4