Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey makes NFL.com All under 25 team!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap300000...der25-team

Not surprising news and I think he will be 1st team all pro within next 2 years!
McKinney was a guy i really wanted in the 2015 draft.  With his size and length I knew he was going to be good.  I was surprised when he lasted to the mid 2nd

Not a surprise. According to some people here Ramsey is the GOAT, Chris Harris and Talib are garbage compared to him.

Quote:Not a surprise. According to some people here Ramsey is the GOAT, Chris Harris and Talib are garbage compared to him.

Now we both know that Chris Harris and Talib are great cornerback but Ramsey is on the same level as them there's no denying that my friend.
Quote:Now we both know that Chris Harris and Talib are great cornerback but Ramsey is on the same level as them there's no denying that my friend.

Not yet. He has the potential to be as good, or even better. But those are two of the top 6 or 7 corners in the league right now.
Quote:Not yet. He has the potential to be as good, or even better. But those are two of the top 6 or 7 corners in the league right now.
I agree, he isn't there just yet. I think PFF had him rated as the 22nd corner last year, but he came on strong at the end. I expect big things this year though, he has the capability to be better than both those guys, or maybe anyone. 

75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Jalen Ramsey. 
That's a solid list.

Quote:I agree, he isn't there just yet. I think PFF had him rated as the 22nd corner last year, but he came on strong at the end. I expect big things this year though, he has the capability to be better than both those guys, or maybe anyone. 

75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Jalen Ramsey. 
Well Ike Taylor had him ranked 10th, So.......
Quote:Not yet. He has the potential to be as good, or even better. But those are two of the top 6 or 7 corners in the league right now.

Exactly
Quote:Now we both know that Chris Harris and Talib are great cornerback but Ramsey is on the same level as them there's no denying that my friend.

Nope

Dang -- that list only serves as a reminder of the players that we missed on.

Tampa looks pretty solid 

Mike1989

Nice to see a Jag making the list. Ramsey has the potential to become one of the best corners in the league if he stays healthy and continues to improve. 

Scary to think that Odell Beckham Jr is not yet 25 and already has over 4,000 receiving yards and nearly 300 receptions. Likewise that Mike Evans is till only 23 years old. Boy if those two players stay healthy and maintain their rate of production, they are going to end up pretty high on that all time receiving yards list.

Interesting choice at quarterback as well going for Jameis over Prescott. Granted I would probably make the same choice but I would have thought all the hype around the Cowboys and Prescott would have seen him make the list as the top quarterback under 25 years old. That said, at only 23 years old heading into his third season, Winston is on pace to have a really prolific career. 
I remember being so confused as to why Green Bay passed on Mckinney and Kendricks in that draft. And they are still dealing with bad ILB play to this day, their front office is just not smart sometimes.
I don't get the fascination with Clowney.

For the [BAD WORD REMOVED] trying to dig on Ramsey:  How good would he be with a pass rush like Denver?

I wonder if Mariota makes the list at QB if he didn't get hurt.

Jordan Howard behind Zeke at RB... who knew?

Quote:Nice to see a Jag making the list. Ramsey has the potential to become one of the best corners in the league if he stays healthy and continues to improve.

Scary to think that Odell Beckham Jr is not yet 25 and already has over 4,000 receiving yards and nearly 300 receptions. Likewise that Mike Evans is till only 23 years old. Boy if those two players stay healthy and maintain their rate of production, they are going to end up pretty high on that all time receiving yards list.

Interesting choice at quarterback as well going for Jameis over Prescott. Granted I would probably make the same choice but I would have thought all the hype around the Cowboys and Prescott would have seen him make the list as the top quarterback under 25 years old. That said, at only 23 years old heading into his third season, Winston is on pace to have a really prolific career.

Elliot writes debatable stuff to keep his clicks up.
Quote:I wonder if Mariota makes the list at QB if he didn't get hurt.

I think most people did, which is why a lot of people were shocked when you made the thread about Chicago taking fournette because they don't have a running back, when in fact they have one of the best young ones in the game.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000794421/jameis-winston-ezekiel-elliott-head-allunder25-team'>http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000794421/jameis-winston-ezekiel-elliott-head-allunder25-team</a>Not surprising news and I think he will be 1st team all pro within next 2 years!
Maybe next year they will keep Jalen on the list and add Myles Jack & Dante Fowler, Jr.
Quote:I wonder if Mariota makes the list at QB if he didn't get hurt.

A lot of people lol.

Howard's year was more impressive than Zeke's. Howard did nearly just as much as Zeke did, while having far, far less help around him.

Bear's OL isn't anywhere close to the Cowboy's OL and the Bear's used like 82 different QBs this season.
Pages: 1 2