Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cruz scores late touchdown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really liking my football analogies lately.  I know you are too.

Cruz won Wisconsin.  However, he's still down 35-14 in the 4th quarter.  What happened in Wisconsin was the equivalent of a team already beaten getting a late score in garbage time.  When that happens, yes, the fans still cheer.  But the game is still basically over.

Quote:I'm really liking my football analogies lately.  I know you are too.

Cruz won Wisconsin.  However, he's still down 35-14 in the 4th quarter.  What happened in Wisconsin was the equivalent of a team already beaten getting a late score in garbage time.  When that happens, yes, the fans still cheer.  But the game is still basically over.

Dream on.
When Trump wins California, that's like the last first down conversion needed to prevent the other team from getting the ball, clinching the victory.

Cruz was calling timeouts in a losing effort desperate to get the ball back and make the score seem less lopsided. Didn't happen.

The Republican primaries at this point are less like Football, and more like Who's Line Is It Anyway-- where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

Quote:The Republican primaries at this point are less like Football, and more like Who's Line Is It Anyway-- where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

ha that kinda works
Where does Kasich fall in these football analogies? Is he the Jaguar linebacker defending the TE on 3rd and long?

Quote:Where does Kasich fall in these football analogies? Is he the Jaguar linebacker defending the TE on 3rd and long?

If it's Cruz vs Kasich, it's not really a close game.  Cruz beating him soundly 35-7.

Trump vs Kasich it's not even a game, the score is 63-7, it's in the 4th quarter... but for some weird reason Kasich is still celebrating and dancing after every first down.  Really weird and a disgrace.

The entire thing is an episode of football follies

Quote:If it's Cruz vs Kasich, it's not really a close game.  Cruz beating him soundly 35-7.

Trump vs Kasich it's not even a game, the score is 63-7, it's in the 4th quarter... but for some weird reason Kasich is still celebrating and dancing after every first down.  Really weird and a disgrace.

So Kasich is Reggie Williams?
Quote:So Kasich is Reggie Williams?

Exactly
Scoring in garbage time. Yep, he's a Jaguar.
Quote:Where does Kasich fall in these football analogies? Is he the Jaguar linebacker defending the TE on 3rd and long?

Remember that one jaguar that got a concussion and started blocking during a Buc punt return which wound up going for a TD?

Yeah, that's kasich, head injury and all...