Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Malik Jackson on NFL network tomorrow around 7pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During their total access show they are going to feature Jackson and talk about his move to Jacksonville.

I only hope that he doesnt get injured in his first year like Julius did.

Quote:I only hope that he doesnt get injured in his first year like Julius did.
NO! Now you jinxed him!
Quote:I only hope that he doesnt get injured in his first year like Julius did.

Okay.
Did anyone watch?

Quote:NO! Now you jinxed him!
Oh no.... Wallbash Sick

Let's hope not!
I watched. Its basically 100% about the money. He essentially said he was going t go with whoever came the hardest and the fastest. He said he will work and try to help bring championships, but here's to hoping he's REAAAALLLLYYY eager to earn all 90 million.
Quote:I watched. Its basically 100% about the money. He essentially said he was going t go with whoever came the hardest and the fastest. He said he will work and try to help bring championships, but here's to hoping he's REAAAALLLLYYY eager to earn all 90 million.
Great.
Quote:I watched. Its basically 100% about the money. He essentially said he was going t go with whoever came the hardest and the fastest. He said he will work and try to help bring championships, but here's to hoping he's REAAAALLLLYYY eager to earn all 90 million.
He's just saying what all the players are thinking. 

You think Vernon went to the Giants because they are gonna win a SB? That's what Chris Long is doing with NE because he's on the downside of his career.
I think his "realness" is refreshing.

It IS about the money. You can chase a ring later, but he already has one of those. 

But he doesn't come off as Albert Haynesworth....

He's just keepin' it real.

Quote:I think his "realness" is refreshing.

It IS about the money. You can chase a ring later, but he already has one of those.

Yeah I liked that a lot. No bouncing around the question. He also said Osweiler was "going down" during the segment at some point.
Money is the motivation of the world. If he really wants all 90 million then I bet his work ethic and drive will show so paint me not worrried.
He is big, bigger than I thought.

He said he has never even been to Jacksonville, does that mean he didn't even come here to sign his contract? "We" went to him?

Quote:He said he has never even been to Jacksonville, does that mean he didn't even come here to sign his contract? "We" went to him?

I think it means he sent his hologram to be his proxy.
Quote:He's just saying what all the players are thinking.

You think Vernon went to the Giants because they are gonna win a SB? That's what Chris Long is doing with NE because he's on the downside of his career.

Oh I don't disagree it's all about the money. I was just relaying what I watched without really giving my personal opinion. Other than hoping he earns his keep.
Quote:He said he has never even been to Jacksonville, does that mean he didn't even come here to sign his contract? "We" went to him?

Your Joking right? He said he has never seen any of the city or what its like. he was obviously at the facility........ WOW! haha
Quote:I think his "realness" is refreshing.

Plus he's said multiple times that he wants to earn all $90 million of his contract and the only way to do so is to play great football.