Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars sign TE - Mychal Rivera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jaguars signed former Raider tight end Mychal Rivera today.

Don't know much about him, just a depth signing.

Championship
He's got a pretty attractive sister from what I can tell.

[Image: photo.jpg]

Just based on the scouting reports, he sounds like a camp body who they might want a look at for developmental purposes...or to get his sister to come in for a visit.

He has potential.

I always thought he was going to be the top TE for the Raiders and then they drafted Walford and obviously signed Cook. He's athletic and has made some plays. Solid pickup IMO.
Fournette at 4 ... /haha
I think he's a little more than a camp body.

He looked like he had a pretty nice rookie and sophomore season and then he fell off the earth the last 2 years. More weapons with Cooper and Crabtree running the show.
Quote:He's got a pretty attractive sister from what I can tell.

[Image: photo.jpg]

Just based on the scouting reports, he sounds like a camp body who they might want a look at for developmental purposes...or to get his sister to come in for a visit.

Quote:He has potential.
She has potential.
Quote:She has potential.
She has more than potential my friend. She's already got it.
Will she be at the games plz 

She supposedly is in the show Glee.
Quote:I think he's a little more than a camp body.

He looked like he had a pretty nice rookie and sophomore season and then he fell off the earth the last 2 years. More weapons with Cooper and Crabtree running the show.
Maybe.  We'll see.  He's going to be dealing with similar issues here as far as the number of targets available to the QB.  He's not much of a blocker, so he's going to have to make his bones putting up numbers.  He did that the first couple of years in Oakland, but once there was more talent on that roster, he disappeared.  You have to wonder why.  I think he's a guy who gets a shot, but I just don't know if he ends up on the opening day roster.
Quote:She supposedly is in the show Glee.
If you Google him, she comes up with him in the search. 
Solid guy who is prob the best pass catching TE on the team right now

And based on pics I see online, his sister does support him at games lol at least she was at a lot of Raiders games 

Quote:She has potential.

Her face is a little too fake for me. She's obviously had a lot of work done. I prefer women who don't voluntarily go "under the knife." I like more natural looking women. 
What has this thread become?
Quote:What has this thread become?

What it always eventually becomes, just at a faster pace.  :thumbsup:
Quote:Her face is a little too fake for me. She's obviously had a lot of work done. I prefer women who don't voluntarily go "under the knife." I like more natural looking women. 
Don't confuse touched up photographs with having work done.

[Image: Naya+Rivera+2010+Teen+Choice+Awards+Arri...zsaF9l.jpg]
It's a typo no big deal.
Apparently he went to HS with Malik Jackson
Pages: 1 2 3