Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Damian Copeland Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser'>John Oehser ‏@JohnOehser </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/JohnOehser/status/715626097153556480' title="3:45 PM - 31 Mar 2016">1m1 minute ago</a>

<p class="">Jaguars have released WR Damian Copeland.

Who?

Quote:Who?
I honestly cannot ever remember seeing him on the field. Seemed like he was always injured.

lol I didnt know he was on the roster

Quote:I honestly cannot ever remember seeing him on the field. Seemed like he was always injured.

I'm not even sure if he even made it preseason with us either of his two seasons here.
Should have packaged him up in those hypothetical Tom Brady trades we talk about.

Noooooooooo!!
Honestly, though.. Other teams should start picking up our "scraps" at the WR position because we are stacked at that position.
Sign hi---

Oh wait, he was released by the Jaguars.  

Vikings will pick him up I'd say.
Quote:Vikings will pick him up I'd say.
Or Miami, I think Parker will put in a good word for him. He just couldnt stay healthy
He was released due to being the Devil's spawn.

Lots of upside and was singled out as standing out in camp, but he had some nagging injuries and a tough group ahead of him to crack. 

The timing makes me wonder if there's an off-field issue.  

Still lots of upside lurking at the bottom of that WR depth chart.

Bailey, Benn, Evans  and Sterling all are interesting prospects. 

Quote:He was released due to being the Devil's spawn.
Omen reference. Good one.
Well. That's just great. There goes another Cortez Hankton. Was really looking forward to eating up more off-season hype and pre-season fodder for the next few months. Does this mean Caldwell will draft Ryan Burbrink out of Bowling Green with one of our 6th RD picks? He's got Julian Edleman written all over him.

Quote:Should have packaged him up in those hypothetical Tom Brady trades we talk about.
sith lord bill would get production out of him too somehow
Calling it now.  We're doomed to being sub .500 now.  Stupid coaches can't learn up them WRs.

There goes playoffs!
Pages: 1 2 3