Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hypothetical Scenario: Would you be willing to trade Blake Bortles to the Patriots in order to get Tom Brady?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

And for those of you who will say: "Well that's just unrealistic" or "it would never happen", remember; this is Bill Belichick we're talking about here.

Nope, not at his age. Maybe BB5 ends up even better.

No way.
Hell no..
[Image: 172636.gif]
If I wanted my team to be forever laughed and uncompetitive 3-10 years from now

This is more like a "Do you smoke crack?" poll..
I would however... trade BB5 for one of those little gas powered coolers. I'd be a hit on the tailgating grounds.

Depends how many superbowls Blake could bring us in 15 seasons or Brady in 6 years? I think Brady will be able to play 5-6 more years, he wants to play for 10 more years. It would be a hard choice for me. Bortles is our long term QB so it would be hard to trade him. If Brady can play 6 more years it would be worth considering. Brady on our team takes us to the playoffs immediately.

No.
I thought this was a Yo Boy thread. Maybe Hero of the Day. I'm disappointed in you, DiamondJag.

Quote:I thought this was a Yo Boy thread. Maybe Hero of the Day. I'm disappointed in you, DiamondJag.
You forgot Jerrat and brklynjag too. This is right up their alley.
Quote:Depends how many superbowls Blake could bring us in 15 seasons or Brady in 6 years? I think Brady will be able to play 5-6 more years, he wants to play for 10 more years. It would be a hard choice for me. Bortles is our long term QB so it would be hard to trade him. If Brady can play 6 more years it would be worth considering. Brady on our team takes us to the playoffs immediately.

Brady won't play 6 more years. He shouldn't anyway. Peyton set the td record and then the following year fell off (for Peyton's standards) and this past year he was a manager at best. Brady's arm strength has already weakened.

Peyton was 39 this past season, Brady will be 39 when the season starts. He's going to hit a wall, and he's going to hit it hard. I think you'll see the decline of Brady in the next year or two. Everyone hits the age wall eventually, no one has won a super bowl older than Peyton just did at 39.
Quote:And for those of you who will say: "Well that's just unrealistic" or "it would never happen", remember; this is Bill Belichick we're talking about here.

If Belichick wants Bortles at QB then Can we trade Gus for Bill Belichick?

Lol, thats wack
I'm just gonna blame this thread on the dead zone lol
Quote:If Belichick wants Bortles at QB then Can we trade Gus for Bill Belichick?
This lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Sorry I thought that was funny.

Someone please quote me a sarcastic/disappointed gif please

Jacksonville has spent 3+ years of misery to set up this team for the foreseeable future.  Brady is not a QB looking to the future.  Great QB now, not tomorrow.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6