Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Maurice Jones-Drew Mic'd Up in Dominating 4 TD Game vs. Buccaneers (2011) | NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOqe01AyIpo

This was the game where we started the game down 14-0, and then proceeded to score 41 unanswered points-during one of our worst offensive seasons statistically. This was also Mel Tucker's first win as interim HC.

I had him in fantasy that year haha

"Thanks Blaine, that means a lot coming from you"... did yall catch that at the end? Who said that lol
Quote:"Thanks Blaine, that means a lot coming from you"... did yall catch that at the end? Who said that lol
was lewis i think he hated Gab
No one respected Gabbert, he wasn't a leader.

I was just gonna start a topic on this. Ran across this on youtube. The names on the backs of these jerseys though. Also, Blaine let Mojo know, "look bruh, u hung me out to dry there".. in so many words
Gabbert loved his check downs!
4 TDs is awesome though. 

I'm not sure people appreciate what they saw out of MJD. It feels like Freddy was the 90s of RBs and we just don't see what we had until it's gone. 

MJD, for seven or so years was the best back in the league. I'd take him over any of 'em.