Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Loses Leg Blowing Up Lawnmower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Man Loses Leg Blowing Up Lawnmower

A 32-year-old Georgia man nearly managed to kill himself and his cameraman this past Saturday when he shot a lawnmower filled with three pounds of binary target mixture at just 25 yards.

Nice job, window-licker.

http://bearingarms.com/cant-nice-things-...n=baupdate

Reminds me of the joke, "what are a red neck's last words before he dies?" - Watch this.

Quote:Reminds me of the joke, "what are a red neck's last words before he dies?" - Watch this.

Haha that was hilarious.

Yea I was gonna say, add another person to the "stupid" gene pool.
Quote:Haha that was hilarious.

Yea I was gonna say, add another person to the "stupid" gene pool.

Can you imagine the initial shock of that entire situation. You fire a gun and a split second later one of your legs is missing. I wonder how long it takes the brain to process what actually just happened. According to the video, probably a second, but still, lol.
I guess the old adage 'play stupid games, win stupid prizes' applies here. I take no pleasure in seeing the man lose his leg, but you wonder how long it would have been before he killed himself or someone else with, ahem, unclear thinking.
Quote:Reminds me of the joke, "what are a red neck's last words before he dies?" - Watch this.

Actually it's "hold my beer and watch this".  LOL.

I have a friend that plays with tannerite.  It's actually some pretty fun stuff when used correctly.
Quote:I wonder how long it takes the brain to process what actually just happened.

I don't think his brain typically processed much very quickly.
Quote:Actually it's "hold my beer and watch this".  LOL.

I have a friend that plays with tannerite.  It's actually some pretty fun stuff when used correctly.

I always heard it was "hey ya'll, hold my beer and lookee here" spoken in a true redneck twang.
How long until FOX comes out with the new show "When Lawnmowers Attack"?

Quote:I always heard it was "hey ya'll, hold my beer and lookee here. Freakin' divorce lawyer said she gets my mower, well he can just kiss my ___" 
spoken in a true redneck twang.
Quote:Actually it's "hold my beer and watch this". LOL.

I have a friend that plays with tannerite. It's actually some pretty fun stuff when used correctly.
Yes I looooooovvveee tannerite but you better be a good ways back before shooting it
Quote:I always heard it was "hey ya'll, hold my beer and lookee here" spoken in a true redneck twang.
It depends on where you live. FL rednecks are completely different than NC rednecks. They're all basically the same, like all humans have DNA, but different regions have a different kind of redneck. 
Did he tell his cameraman "Cut" afterwards?

I love Tannerite. Just don't be an idiot.

I'm also a fan of the song lol

https://play.google.com/music/m/T5u5xx3b...emun_Jones