Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lying Ted is now Cheating Ted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Uh oh...

So there's some rumors circulating about our Canadian Senator from Cuba...

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrit...ng-claims/

Apparently this is all over twitter as well, with a reporter from the Washington Post also confirming this Clintonian weakness of the honorable Rafael Edwardo Cruz.  

Yes, it's the national enquirer, but they've been pretty accurate in recent history including calling out Gary Hart in the 90's and John Edwards in the early 2000's...

The Repbulcan Primaries have official become full blown spectacle.

These poor women. Can you imagine the weird faces he makes in bed. 

Also, this explains his popularity in Utah.

Quote:These poor women. Can you imagine the weird faces he makes in bed. 

And the boogers!!!  My goodness the boogers that must fly around with that guy...  Those women probably have PTSD...
Quote:And the boogers!!!  My goodness the boogers that must fly around with that guy...  Those women probably have PTSD...

So, is this what DT was referring to when he threatened to "spill the beans"?
"Donald Trump has had several foreign wives, proving that there are some jobs American women don't want."

-Mitt Romney

"If Ted Cruz was able to convince 5 women to sleep with him then maybe he truly is a better negotiator than Trump"

- Me

Quote:"If Ted Cruz was able to convince 5 women to sleep with him then maybe he truly is a better negotiator than Trump"

- Me
Maybe they liked Cruz because he's a nice guy. People like him.
Quote:So, is this what DT was referring to when he threatened to "spill the beans"?

Dude, here is something to think about...

Is it possible that trump tricked Cruz into this whole thing?

So one of trumps major surrogates is a cnn contributor that is being alleged to have had an affair with Cruz.

So trump must have known about the affair for a while.

Trump starts calling Ted, lying Ted. Using the phrase he raises the bible and then he lies.

Then Cruz hits trump with that ad about malania in utah, and trump is ready to pounce.

Trump then starts attacking Ted's wife, knowing that one Ted hits back he can start leaking out how hypocritical lying Ted is with all his affairs and what not.

Is it possible that trump is this conniving???
Quote:Dude, here is something to think about...

Is it possible that trump tricked Cruz into this whole thing?

So one of trumps major surrogates is a cnn contributor that is being alleged to have had an affair with Cruz.

So trump must have known about the affair for a while.

Trump starts calling Ted, lying Ted. Using the phrase he raises the bible and then he lies.

Then Cruz hits trump with that ad about malania in utah, and trump is ready to pounce.

Trump then starts attacking Ted's wife, knowing that one Ted hits back he can start leaking out how hypocritical lying Ted is with all his affairs and what not.

Is it possible that trump is this conniving???

Oh, it is absolutely possible and probable. 

Apparently Lyin' Ted didn't read The Art of the Deal.

Quote:Maybe they liked Cruz because he's a nice guy. People like him.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it.
I'll wait until a real news organizations reports it to believe it.

I'm no fan of Ted by any means.  He's my least favorite candidate.  But this is just a tabloid story. 

Quote:I'll wait until a real news organizations reports it to believe it.

I'm no fan of Ted by any means.  He's my least favorite candidate.  But this is just a tabloid story. 

Where there is smoke there is usually fire with these types of things.
Quote:I'll wait until a real news organizations reports it to believe it.

I'm no fan of Ted by any means. He's my least favorite candidate. But this is just a tabloid story.

That's totally fair. But I just want to point out that this particular tabloid has gotten quite a number of these political scandals correct in recent past.

This isn't your grandma's national inquirer...
Quote:That's totally fair. But I just want to point out that this particular tabloid has gotten quite a number of these political scandals correct in recent past.

This isn't your grandma's national inquirer...
Good to see their value to society restored.

Now where's the Weekly World News when you need them? Bat Boy sightings are on the rise, and there's no reputable publication out there to cover them!
Quote:Good to see their value to society restored.

Now where's the Weekly World News when you need them? Bat Boy sightings are on the rise, and there's no reputable publication out there to cover them!

Lol, that scene from so I married an ax murderer is playing over and over on my head now...

I know, it's the national inquirer, I'm not saying that they are the ny times or wall street journal...

But this kind of junk journalism is kind of their millieux... I don't think one can poo poo this story solely because of the source, not with their track record of getting these things right, recently.

I mean, these dudes broke the john Edwards sex scandal that took down his campaign in 2008, if you recall.
The Gary Hart thing was in the 80's...
Quote:The Gary Hart thing was in the 80's...

I thought it was the 90s... and I'm too lazy to Google it on my dumb phone.
Quote:Uh oh...

So there's some rumors circulating about our Canadian Senator from Cuba...

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrit...ng-claims/

Apparently this is all over twitter as well, with a reporter from the Washington Post also confirming this Clintonian weakness of the honorable Rafael Edwardo Cruz.  

Yes, it's the national enquirer, but they've been pretty accurate in recent history including calling out Gary Hart in the 90's and John Edwards in the early 2000's...

The Repbulcan Primaries have official become full blown spectacle.

So you're channeling The Drifter now?
Quote:So you're channeling The Drifter now?

I'm open to information.  I'm not an idealist that ignores things just because they go against my "world view".  I'd recommend you try it.  But most conservatives have a hard time being open minded.

As an example:  Have you read my thoughts on Hillary and Bill Clinton?  
Quote:I'm open to information.  I'm not an idealist that ignores things just because they go against my "world view".  I'd recommend you try it.  But most conservatives have a hard time being open minded.

As an example:  Have you read my thoughts on Hillary and Bill Clinton?  

I never claimed to be able to read minds.  For your information, I do listen to ideas and get my information from multiple sources, even those that I strongly disagree with.  However, I do reject a "gossip tabloid" as a solid place to get information.  I also reject most conspiracy theories, especially ones that claim that a not-so-smart man planned this whole thing.

And boogers?  Really?  I would expect that from some of the other Trumpettes, but I thought that you were better than that.
Pages: 1 2 3