Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Make America awesome superpac add
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I won't link the add but you can Google it and you'll see the meme. First holy crap trumps wife is hot. Second I think trump is showing his butt on this one, cruz has zero control over superpacs and for him to respond with a photo on his personal Twitter basically calling Hedi cruz ugly is a low blow.

Not to mention trump married a supermodel I'm sure she has dozens if not hundreds of half naked photos on the web.
Quote:So I won't link the add but you can Google it and you'll see the meme. First holy crap trumps wife is hot. Second I think trump is showing his butt on this one, cruz has zero control over superpacs and for him to respond with a photo on his personal Twitter basically calling Hedi cruz ugly is a low blow.

Not to mention trump married a supermodel I'm sure she has dozens if not hundreds of half naked photos on the web.

The misconception here is people thinking Cruz doesn't have contact with this pacs. As if he needed additional help winning UT with his background and additionally with slippery Mitt in his corner doing robocalls. It was a low blow. I think Trump's response was a re-tweet. Not that it makes it any better, because lets be honest, a blind man knows Melania is better looking than Heidi.

For evidence that pacs are in contact with their supported candidates, look at how Rubio just flipped a switch all of a sudden and became a different person when the establishment decided to get behind him. No way he could have done that on his own.
Low blow?  People like that Trump is not politically correct... that's been the case since day one.  

I like how 'not being politically correct' has become an appeal to some people.

There's plenty to attack Ted Cruz on.  Why attack his wife?  In fact I'm surprised Trump hasn't went all out on Cruz yet.  It's like he's holding back.

Quote:The misconception here is people thinking Cruz doesn't have contact with this pacs. As if he needed additional help winning UT with his background and additionally with slippery Mitt in his corner doing robocalls. It was a low blow. I think Trump's response was a re-tweet. Not that it makes it any better, because lets be honest, a blind man knows Melania is better looking than Heidi.

For evidence that pacs are in contact with their supported candidates, look at how Rubio just flipped a switch all of a sudden and became a different person when the establishment decided to get behind him. No way he could have done that on his own.

The fantasy here is that Ted Cruz contacted this super pac and had them make the ad.  The reality is that he most likely didn't.

Donald Trump responds with insults and a personal attack on Mrs. Cruz.  I would call that being childish rather than non-politically correct.
Quote:The fantasy here is that Ted Cruz contacted this super pac and had them make the ad.  The reality is that he most likely didn't.

Donald Trump responds with insults and a personal attack on Mrs. Cruz.  I would call that being childish rather than non-politically correct.

LOL, you sound like a wide eyed college co-ed.  You're idealism is cute, except for the complete ignorance to how the real world works. 

I don't know if I should laugh or be worried.  Maybe I should start a threat to discuss it... Tongue
PS:  Corporations are NOT people.  Money is not speech.

Quote:LOL, you sound like a wide eyed college co-ed.  You're idealism is cute, except for the complete ignorance to how the real world works. 

I don't know if I should laugh or be worried.  Maybe I should start a threat to discuss it... Tongue

You mean the real world works like your thread from a tabloid and your conspiracy theory that Trump had it all planned?
Quote:You mean the real world works like your thread from a tabloid and your conspiracy theory that Trump had it all planned?

Deflection, huh?  LOL
Quote:Deflection, huh?  LOL

Deflection?  I just responded to you assuming that "I have no idea how the real world works".

The thing that I think is most telling is how Trump responds to adversity.  It's not about the issues, it's always about personal attacks.  His minions just lap it up, ie. "lyin Ted".  another example is how he attacked Megyn Kelly, Carly Fiorina, Marco Rubio, etc.  It was never about a difference in policy, it was always just a personal attack and he still does it.
Quote:PS:  Corporations are NOT people.  Money is not speech.

Don't' be silly, of course they are.
Quote:Deflection?  I just responded to you assuming that "I have no idea how the real world works".

The thing that I think is most telling is how Trump responds to adversity.  It's not about the issues, it's always about personal attacks.  His minions just lap it up, ie. "lyin Ted".  another example is how he attacked Megyn Kelly, Carly Fiorina, Marco Rubio, etc.  It was never about a difference in policy, it was always just a personal attack and he still does it.

How could there be a difference in policy? He really has none. Be good not bad. Be strong not weak. Good deals not bad deals. None of it is policy. 

In his and his idiotic supporters eyes, everything said about him is disgusting, and outrageous and out of line. Think nobody treats poor old donald fairly. He says all the moronic things out loud and in public that his supporters say at home (or in the anonymity of the internet) out of fear of being ridiculed in public. In fact he is a thin skinned whiner. A baby. A loser. See a trend here? 

He acts like the college kids clamoring for safe spaces that everyone complains about. 

Quote:The thing that I think is most telling is how Trump responds to adversity.  It's not about the issues, it's always about personal attacks.  His minions just lap it up, ie. "lyin Ted".  another example is how he attacked Megyn Kelly, Carly Fiorina, Marco Rubio, etc.  It was never about a difference in policy, it was always just a personal attack and he still does it.

Trump must be a Climate Scientist.

Quote:How could there be a difference in policy? He really has none. Be good not bad. Be strong not weak. Good deals not bad deals. None of it is policy. 

In his and his idiotic supporters eyes, everything said about him is disgusting, and outrageous and out of line. Think nobody treats poor old donald fairly. He says all the moronic things out loud and in public that his supporters say at home (or in the anonymity of the internet) out of fear of being ridiculed in public. In fact he is a thin skinned whiner. A baby. A loser. See a trend here? 

He acts like the college kids clamoring for safe spaces that everyone complains about. 

The sad thing is, you and I see that even though you and I are on the far different sides of the political spectrum.  It's actually kind of creepy that a conservative (me) and a liberal (you) actually recognize that.  I do think that the new wave of voters are more right leaning than I am and/or more left leaning than you are.
Quote:The sad thing is, you and I see that even though you and I are on the far different sides of the political spectrum.  It's actually kind of creepy that a conservative (me) and a liberal (you) actually recognize that.  I do think that the new wave of voters are more right leaning than I am and/or more left leaning than you are.

They're neither, the new wave is authoritarian receptive. They've grown up in a culture where authoritarianism is praised and encouraged so long as it's their party in authority. That's what worries me is the acceptance of authoritarianism on all fronts. 
Quote:The sad thing is, you and I see that even though you and I are on the far different sides of the political spectrum.  It's actually kind of creepy that a conservative (me) and a liberal (you) actually recognize that.  I do think that the new wave of voters are more right leaning than I am and/or more left leaning than you are.

Quote:They're neither, the new wave is authoritarian receptive. They've grown up in a culture where authoritarianism is praised and encouraged so long as it's their party in authority. That's what worries me is the acceptance of authoritarianism on all fronts. 
You both use words. The best words. TREMENDOUS WORDS!!!!!!

Seriously though you are both right. You see that shift on both sides of the political spectrum and it's not going to be fun watching it play out. 

I don't like Ted Cruz because I don't like a lot of policies nor his social stances but I also don't think less of people that do. I understand how people could support him if they shared those beliefs. I don't see how people are able to accept that trump is anything more then a blowhard carnival barker. Even those that are more susceptible to authoritarian figures. 
Quote:So I won't link the add but you can Google it and you'll see the meme. First holy crap trumps wife is hot. Second I think trump is showing his butt on this one, cruz has zero control over superpacs and for him to respond with a photo on his personal Twitter basically calling Hedi cruz ugly is a low blow.

I think I'd much rather have Cruz's wife than Trump's wife.   Cruz's wife is not only pretty attractive, she's also obviously got a lot of brains and personality.  

Trump's wife might be a lot more fun for the first 10 minutes, but after that, Cruz's wife would be a lot more fun to hang around with. 
Quote:I think I'd much rather have Cruz's wife than Trump's wife. Cruz's wife is not only pretty attractive, she's also obviously got a lot of brains and personality.

Trump's wife might be a lot more fun for the first 10 minutes, but after that, Cruz's wife would be a lot more fun to hang around with.

So, does this comment make you a racist?
Quote:I think I'd much rather have Cruz's wife than Trump's wife.   Cruz's wife is not only pretty attractive, she's also obviously got a lot of brains and personality.  

Wouldn't want either of them personally.  
Quote:So, does this comment make you a racist?

I don't get it.   Please elaborate. 
Pages: 1 2