Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trunp dominates Arizona
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My Gawd, King. Trump putting people through tables in AZ.
Lol This was expected
Quote:Lol This was expected

We never take victory for granted no matter how big or small!
All 58 delegates goes to Trump, he also had more votes than Hilary did despite having more 'real' competition on his side.

So ole Jebby is endorsing Cruz.. That officially tells me that I'm voting for the correct Republican in Trump.
Utah was painful, though expected. Mormon Elder Mitt Romney will not be denied.

Quote:Utah was painful, though expected. Mormon Elder Mitt Romney will not be denied.

I think your spellcheck is broken. You misspelled "moron"..
The win wasn't as "dominating" as you might think.  Look at how many votes were cast for candidates not in the race (thanks to early voting).  Trump won with 47%.  That means that a majority of republican voters cast their ballot against him.

Keep living the pipe dream though.

Quote:The win wasn't as "dominating" as you might think.  Look at how many votes were cast for candidates not in the race (thanks to early voting).  Trump won with 47%.  That means that a majority of republican voters cast their ballot against him.

Keep living the pipe dream though.

Still posting this irrelevance. Now you're just trolling.
Wisconsin is still a question mark, because lets be honest, nobody really knows what kind of shady tactics Lyin' Ted can pull between now and April 5th. After that, 260+ delegates for the taking in the North East, where Trump should have a major advantage. I'm liking his odds.

Quote:Still posting this irrelevance. Now you're just trolling.

Keep thinking that it's irrelevant.  The reality is, the majority of the republican party does not support him.
Quote:Keep thinking that it's irrelevant.  The reality is, the majority of the republican party does not support him.

lol, your so-called reality applies to every candidate given your reasoning

Majority of the party also does not support Cruz or Kasich... 
Quote:Wisconsin is still a question mark, because lets be honest, nobody really knows what kind of shady tactics Lyin' Ted can pull between now and April 5th. After that, 260+ delegates for the taking in the North East, where Trump should have a major advantage. I'm liking his odds.

LOL, I like how the Trumpettes have picked up on the "lyin' Ted" rhetoric.  The fact of the matter is, Donald Trump lies more and openly admits it.
Quote:lol, your so-called reality applies to every candidate given your reasoning

Majority of the party also does not support Cruz or Kasich... 

Somewhat true, but guess what?  This race is trending and heading towards a brokered convention.  If that happens, do you really think that the republican party is going to nominate Trump?
Quote:LOL, I like how the Trumpettes have picked up on the "lyin' Ted" rhetoric.  The fact of the matter is, Donald Trump lies more and openly admits it.

But it's true. The guy is a sleazeball. Would you trust this guy with your kids or country?

[Image: ted-cruz-ap.jpg]
Quote:Somewhat true, but guess what?  This race is trending and heading towards a brokered convention.  If that happens, do you really think that the republican party is going to nominate Trump?

No, not somewhat true. It is true.  I have no idea what they will do, but the fact that there is doubt just confirms my vote for Trump.  All the squirming by MSM and corrupt Republicans confirms Trump is the vote to make unless you're some kind of establishment lackey.
Quote:No, not somewhat true. It is true.  I have no idea what they will do, but the fact that there is doubt just confirms my vote for Trump.  All the squirming by MSM and corrupt Republicans confirms Trump is the vote to make unless you're some kind of establishment lackey.

So are you trying to say that votes that went to candidates that have either dropped out or suspended their campaigns would have gone to Trump?  I don't buy it one bit.  The reality is that the republican party by far is not in favor of Donald Trump at all.  That's pretty much a fact.
Quote:But it's true. The guy is a sleazeball. Would you trust this guy with your kids or country?

I trust Ted Cruz more than I trust Donald Trump.  However, keep taking pages out of the far left liberal playbook.  It just exposes Trump supporters for what they are.  Posting photos of Ted Cruz that are unflattering.  Really?  Calling him a "bugger eater".  Really?  Just like Trump, when you can't back up on substance, mock, ridicule and make stupid comments to try to discredit the opposition.  Ignore the facts and try to "trump up" every victory that he has, even if reality shows otherwise.

Answer this question.  If the only names on the ballot were the only three left in the race and there was no early voting, do you really think that Trump would have won?  Even if he did win, would the percentage numbers really reflect that?
Quote:So are you trying to say that votes that went to candidates that have either dropped out or suspended their campaigns would have gone to Trump?  I don't buy it one bit.  The reality is that the republican party by far is not in favor of Donald Trump at all.  That's pretty much a fact.

lol you're impossible.  Obviously not.  Some votes would go to Trump, AS MINE DID, some not.  I was a Rand Paul supporter.

The Republican party is so disconnected from the people (republican registered voters), obviously the PARTY hates Trump.  That's the point.  The party is full of corrupt scum, and the people are not cooperating with how they want the votes to go.

Quote:lol you're impossible.  Obviously not.  Some votes would go to Trump, AS MINE DID, some not.  I was a Rand Paul supporter.

The Republican party is so disconnected from the people (republican registered voters), obviously the PARTY hates Trump.  That's the point.  The party is full of corrupt scum, and the people are not cooperating with how they want the votes to go.

I'm not sure about the "impossible" comment, but whatever.

My point is that most Trumpettes seem to think that he is so popular (he even thinks so) when reality and fact seems to indicate otherwise.  It's becoming clear now that the field has been finally narrowed down.  I would beg to differ that the republican party is disconnected with registered republican voters.  The fact of the matter is, so far more republicans have voted against him than have voted for him.  That is a FACT.

The critical choice for the republican party is who they give the nomination to when the convention comes around.  Unless Ted Cruz comes close or wins enough delegates to get the nomination in the first vote at the convention (highly unlikely) the party has a tough decision to make.

IF they choose someone like Kasich or Jeb Bush, then the party is doomed.  If they choose someone like Cruz or Rubio, then I do believe that they will have full, or almost full support of registered republicans in the general election.

Mark my words though, there is no way that Donald Trump gets the republican nomination.  That's already clear.
Pages: 1 2