Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Unbelievable Another Top Source Is Clueless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unbelievable

I was reading another post and they mentioned Bortles maybe getting into the top 15 of QB rankings after this next season. I was under the impression he was already somewhere between 10 and 15 but thought I would do some research and found this. I went back to the top of the page thinking this must be a 2014 article, but no just last month. It would be funny if it were not so sad.

If you'd *read* the article you might have found something like this:

Quote:(Note: The below is a ranking of the 32 starting QBs heading into the 2014 season so teams may differ from current roster situations.)
You might also have read that this was based on people judging the faces of the quarterbacks without knowing that they were even NFL players, and judging their leadership skills based on their looks. Which is probably why, say, Alex Smith is rated higher than Tom Brady.

Yeah, what a farce!  Like these "respondents" didn't recognize most of these QBs... And no way is Peyton Manning better looking than Chad Henne!

I don't know which is worse, the Jags' win-loss record or these interminable off-season threads.
Quote:I don't know which is worse, the Jags' win-loss record or these interminable off-season threads.
Some folks need anything they can scrape up from the bottom of the barrel to keep their "disrespect" anger going.
No disrespect intended towards the OP, but this article was completely worthless.

Hahahaha.......

Reading is fundamental.....

Next.............

Henne really is a good looking man, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lol
Quote:Unbelievable

I was reading another post and they mentioned Bortles maybe getting into the top 15 of QB rankings after this next season. I was under the impression he was already somewhere between 10 and 15 but thought I would do some research and found this. I went back to the top of the page thinking this must be a 2014 article, but no just last month. It would be funny if it were not so sad.

They did put up this note incase you didnt read it

(Note: The below is a ranking of the 32 starting QBs heading into the 2014 season so teams may differ from current roster situations.)

After Blake Bortles rookie year a lot of media didn't have them on their radar, because they only looked at wins/loses and his stats (i assume).. and didnt factor in that he had the worst oline, a bad OC, and very young rookie WRs.

He will definitely be ranked in the top 10 by every one after this year IMO
Is that the highest Chad Henne has ever been ranked in a poll of starting QBs, since he has been with the Jags, whatever the criteria? 

And how is Luck ranked so high? I mean C'mon Man!!!!!!!!!

Currently I rank the AFC South staring QBs as follows...

1. Bortles

2. Luck

3. Osweiler

4. Mariota

Lol Chad Henne!
This "poll" reminds of the late, great TMD's attempt to link a player's name to his performance and saying that the Jaguars should draft players with football names.

Quote:I don't know which is worse, the Jags' win-loss record or these interminable off-season threads.

Spot on Mr Biscuit.  :thumbsup: