Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The curious case of JonBenet Ramsey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...found.html

Is there any possibility that anyone outside of the family could have done this? such a horribly handled case.

I don't think so. I believe someone in the family was responsible.
She's Katy Perry

Look it up...

I think the parents probably covered up the murder.  It's possible it was an intruder, but that ransom note just sticks out like a sore thumb.  The way it was written.  The length.  The content.  The amount of money they asked for.  It was too specific.  $118,000.  Why not ask for $250,000? $500,000? $1,000,000?  Nice round numbers.  Ramsey was worth about six million at the time.  

Sad that it'll probably never get solved.  
This is one of the most intriguing and interesting unsolved murder cases that exists today.

I just don't see how a 9 yr old boy could have done it and left no evidence at all as to his guilt. Plus, he looked so small and fragile back then.

I watched a lot of the parents interviews back them during this time and I just never got the impression that either one of them did it.

I agree the $118,000 ransom note, the exact same amount as his year end bonus, and the bowl of pineapple have always been the 2 clues that have been the most baffling.

I'm not sure this murder will ever get solved either.

I will always remember this sad case of Jon Beney because it happened during the time of the Jaguars miraculously great playoff run of 1996.

Quote:She's Katy Perry

Look it up...

I've seen this posted before but one was born in 1984 and one was born in 1990.
Quote:I've seen this posted before but one was born in 1984 and one was born in 1990.

Well sure, but we're not discounting time travel yet, are we?  How else do you explain Ted Cruz being Zodiac?
Quote:Well sure, but we're not discounting time travel yet, are we?  How else do you explain Ted Cruz being Zodiac?

Pffft!! As if anyone that's a politician could remain anonymous for all those years!!
Pfft if anyone's good at keeping secrets it's politicians.  How else do you explain the aliens in area 51 not coming out?

Quote:Pfft if anyone's good at keeping secrets it's politicians.  How else do you explain the aliens in area 51 not coming out?

Good point! Ninja
Quote:Pfft if anyone's good at keeping secrets it's politicians.  How else do you explain the aliens in area 51 not coming out?

Extraterrestrial aliens are closet gays?!?!
Quote:Extraterrestrial aliens are closet gays?!?!

You didn't know?? They fly in under the cover of rainbows!! :teehee:
Have both parents passed away or just the mother?
Quote:Have both parents passed away or just the mother?

Just the mother as far as I am aware of.

I'm sure there will be a write up when the father passes away too.