Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A Beer Company Will Pay You $12,000 To Travel and Drink Beer All Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

A Beer Company Will Pay You $12,000 To Travel and Drink Beer All Summer

If you plan to spend your summer going around and drinking copious amounts of beer like it's your damn job, well, you might as well get paid for it. Now you actually can, thanks to a new internship that will pay you thousands of dollars to travel the world, drink beer, and chronicle your experience this summer. You read that right: you can make real money and travel for free -- just for drinking beer and writing about it.

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/ge...ntern-2016

3 interns will be selected.

I'm thinking the ultimate scenario would be that the World or Beer select me and the 2 chicks shown below.  Their resume looks pretty good.

[Image: jags-pool-booty-feature-540x315.jpg]

I hope they're not planning on hiring only 20 somethings.  Buffy, Biff and Ogre got nothing on my finely tuned palate.

Quote:I hope they're not planning on hiring only 20 somethings. Buffy, Biff and Ogre got nothing on my finely tuned palate.

This reminds me of the obsurdity of Samuel Adams commercials. I'm supposed to take the word of some cutesy-hat wearing hipster who's drank less beer than I've passed? But then again, inexperience is what sells Sam Adams swill.
Quote:I hope they're not planning on hiring only 20 somethings.  Buffy, Biff and Ogre got nothing on my finely tuned palate.

Of course they are...
Quote:3 interns will be selected.

I'm thinking the ultimate scenario would be that the World or Beer select me and the 2 chicks shown below. Their resume looks pretty good.

Maybe I'm seeing something, but it looks like what appears to be small fish and light bruise on left girls left butt cheek and dark bruise on rights chicks left butt cheek.

Also, when pools first opens up I saw a super tall chick who looked like a professional model walk around in a string bikini. I was like what is going on here. Do they have any sort of rule on that? Just wondering what the limit is cuz floss seemed to be the last step until bottomless party.
Where is the link to apply?  :woot:

Quote:Maybe I'm seeing something, but it looks like what appears to be small fish and light bruise on left girls left butt cheek and dark bruise on rights chicks left butt cheek.

Also, when pools first opens up I saw a super tall chick who looked like a professional model walk around in a string bikini. I was like what is going on here. Do they have any sort of rule on that? Just wondering what the limit is cuz floss seemed to be the last step until bottomless party.

Maybe the string bikini girl was a ringer. Don't they charge extra to get into that area? Nothing opens wallets faster than a hot girl in a string bikini.
i like beer.

Quote:Maybe the string bikini girl was a ringer. Don't they charge extra to get into that area? Nothing opens wallets faster than a hot girl in a string bikini.

THEY WERE DEFINITELY RINGERS.   WHEN YOU DO PAY EXTRA THIS IS WHAT YOU REALLY GET IN THOSE POOLS

[Image: b852166cdfd881163fa0140bc5f5e834_crop_no...h=506&q=75]
Quote:THEY WERE DEFINITELY RINGERS. WHEN YOU DO PAY EXTRA THIS IS WHAT YOU REALLY GET IN THOSE POOLS

[Image: b852166cdfd881163fa0140bc5f5e834_crop_no...h=506&q=75]

Do my eyes deceive me or is there a women in jeans and a black jumper in the pool?
Quote:Do my eyes deceive me or is there a women in jeans and a black jumper in the pool?
What's more amusing to me is there appear to be a couple of hot girls on the right and then there's a group of teenage boys all the way on the left trying to make it appear as if they're watching the game instead of the girls. 
Quote:What's more amusing to me is there appear to be a couple of hot girls on the right and then there's a group of teenage boys all the way on the left trying to make it appear as if they're watching the game instead of the girls.

We should moniker the pools "Middle School Dance Hall"
Quote:We should moniker the pools "Middle School Dance Hall"
Please don't, I'm getting flashbacks already. 
Quote:Please don't, I'm getting flashbacks already.

Tough night last night?
Quote:We should moniker the pools "Middle School Dance Hall"

Or "Pup Tent Pond".
Quote:Tough night last night?
Last night, no. All through high school, yes.
Quote:What's more amusing to me is there appear to be a couple of hot girls on the right and then there's a group of teenage boys all the way on the left trying to make it appear as if they're watching the game instead of the girls.

Check out the couple that are behind the terrible towel...
Quote:Last night, no. All through high school, yes.

[Image: b25abdb24a64e561b7795f4c140807e661700dcdd767b022.jpg]
Quote: 

What's the one on the right doing with her left hand?
Pages: 1 2