Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Patriots vying with Steelers for AFC's top offense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...op-offense

The article's mostly about the Patriots, but they list four other teams in the top offense discussion. The Steelers, Bengals, Raiders and... Jaguars.

Quote:This is an offense on the rise. Would you believe Blake Bortles finished first among NFL quarterbacks in plays of 20-plus yards, second in touchdowns and seventh in passing yards? There's still room for improvement under center, but life should be easier for Bortles with the addition of power back Chris Ivory and more competition on the offensive line.
I AM LOVING THIS ATTENTION.

Quote:I AM LOVING THIS ATTENTION.

Smells like 2008 in here, someone open a window and let the Gus out.
Quote:Smells like 2008 in here, someone open a window and let the Gus out.

why do you say that? We have way more Talent on the offensive side of the ball than they ever had in 2008
Quote:why do you say that? We have way more Talent on the offensive side of the ball than they ever had in 2008
He basically stood up and yelled, Look at me, Look at me. We all know the type.

Offense is strong and will only be better with another year of experience for the players and in the system.
Quote:Smells like the 2009 Green Bay Packers in here.

Fixed
Quote:Fixed

[Image: 13164197.jpg]
Quote:why do you say that? We have way more Talent on the offensive side of the ball than they ever had in 2008

Everyone is ahead of themselves, but that's the usual offseason talk. The offense will be good, but last year exceeded expectations. If they come back to Earth a bit then this team will be in trouble.
Quote:I AM LOVING THIS ATTENTION.

The Jags are like Caitlyn Jenner.   Taking the public by storm and re-emerging with a totally new identity.
Let's get us another Guard or center, and our offense will fly.
Quote:The Jags are like Caitlyn Jenner.   Taking the public by storm and re-emerging with a totally new identity.

Let's just hope that they aren't believing they are something they're not.
Quote:Let's just hope that they aren't believing they are something they're not.

Uh oh, this thread is about to get HOT!

Anyway, lets not get overhyped (like every season). We still have simple Gus as our HC. I do hope our offense remains consistent though and is able to take it to the next level.
Quote:Smells like 2008 in here, someone open a window and let the Gus out.
This offense with a prime Freddy and MJD? /drool.