Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump dominates North Carolina
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discuss...
#winning
I'm all for people supporting their candidate whether I agree with them or not, but making a new post every time Trump does something is getting kind of ridiculous. Is there a point to it? Honestly?
Quote:I'm all for people supporting their candidate whether I agree with them or not, but making a new post every time Trump does something is getting kind of ridiculous. Is there a point to it? Honestly?

I think it is done to upset the #NeverTrump folks on this board who have been brainwashed by the media into believing every sensationalist headline they put out.
Quote:I think it is done to upset the #NeverTrump folks on this board who have been brainwashed by the media into believing every sensationalist headline they put out.

I think it is working too.
Trump dominates NC, FL, IL

Quote:I think it is working too.
Judging by jfc's thread blitz, I think I would agree.
Quote:Judging by jfc's thread blitz, I think I would agree.

I cant wait until the general election when Trump wins 30 states, how I can respond to each separate thread that will be created. 
I'm surprised the mods haven't consolidated all these topics into one.

Quote:I'm surprised the mods haven't consolidated all these topics into one.

That one will be "Trump Wins the Presidency" sometime in November.
Quote:That one will be "Trump Wins the Presidency" sometime in November.
I thought you were anti-drug legalization...
Quote:I thought you were anti-drug legalization...

Why would you think that?
Quote:Why would you think that?

Ah ok then you are munching acid if you think Trump wins the general election.
It is pretty obnoxious to create a new thread for every state and then find something actually meaningful to talk about in a thread.

Other than Maine, Donald trump is sweeping up the east coast / east half of America...

Wouldve won Ohio had Kasich dropped out of the race weeks ago like many thought he should have ... he has no chance to win..

he's really being an obstructionist (either for a VP bid, or simply like Rubio working as an establishment agent to bring down Trump but doing it in a classy way instead of talking about Trumps hands).

When I look at the delegates left and the election process.. If Donald Trump can win California (not sure how he is polling), but if he does he wins with enough delegates to be nominated.

If you notice how Ohio broke down along the Wv, PA border trump won heavily in those counties of Ohio making me think that he'll win NY, PA, WV, MD, DE rather easy...

Quote:Ah ok then you are munching acid if you think Trump wins the general election.

Based on your posting I'm not the one scarfing hallucinogens.
Quote:It is pretty obnoxious to create a new thread for every state and then find something actually meaningful to talk about in a thread.

Oh, but is it worse than a power rankings thread in March. Na.