Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump dominates Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My gawd!! President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho dominates Florida!

Discuss....
Wow, all 99 delegates.
Quote:My gawd!! President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho dominates Florida!

Discuss....
[Image: TrumpCamacho3.png]
Mods, for puppymonkeybaby's sake, can we contain the Trumpgasm to one thread instead of spamming a new one every time he goes to the bathoom and makes a little Donald?

lol is rubio dropping out?

Rubio still taking shots at Trump in his resignation speech
Quote:Rubio still taking shots at Trump in his resignation speech

He praised The Don at first until the crowd got riled.
Quote:He praised The Don at first until the crowd got riled.

He just couldn't resist...
I think Rubio's biggest flaw would be his campaign manager. The whole "attack Trump" switcheroo from the previous debates did him in..
Rubio picked the wrong time to run. The wrong election.
Bye bye little Marco, this probably help's Ted, not sure if it matters though. 

See ya little Marco, Lying Ted is next.
This race is over
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
All 5 Rubio voters are taking to the streets. They've had enough. Riot will ensue. A trash can or two might get knocked over.
Quote:All 5 Rubio voters are taking to the streets. They've had enough. Riot will ensue. A trash can or two might get knocked over.

If they do that in Miami, you'll never tell the difference
Rubios delegates will be given to Trump. Nice!
I guess it's officially Hillary v. Trump 2016

buy your tickets today

Quote:I guess it's officially Hillary v. Trump 2016

buy your tickets today

There's some sad sad weed headed college kids.. Theyll just get high and forget about it anyway..
Quote:There's some sad sad weed headed college kids.. Theyll just get high and forget about it anyway..

They're too busy spam upvoting reddit Bernie threads to go out and actually vote for him. 
Pages: 1 2 3