Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well well well.... DO YOU DISAVOW? ANSWER ME NOW!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...inton.html

Again?
Quote:well well well.... DO YOU DISAVOW? ANSWER ME NOW!!!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html'>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/12192975/The-KKK-leader-who-says-he-backs-Hillary-Clinton.html</a>

Not only do we need that answer now, we need that same answer over and over and over and over and over again..
Surely this will be picked up by the MSM and replayed a million times by the media over the next few months...right?

I think I remember hearing that she was one of the first women Grand Wizards..
Quote:I think I remember hearing that she was one of the first women Grand Wizards..

[Image: z6BBAws.png]
Hillary probably won't have to do research about the KKK before she disavows them. 

Quote:Hillary probably won't have to do research about the KKK before she disavows them. 

Disavow? Please, she openly embraces them!

[Image: ql1JbSr.png]
Quote:Hillary probably won't have to do research about the KKK before she disavows them.

I'm sure.. Since the KKK backs her, shes a racist..
Quote:I'm sure.. Since the KKK backs her, shes a racist..
I am sure she won't need a lengthy study to determine that having a current higher up in the Klan endorsing her is a bad idea. 
Quote:Disavow? Please, she openly embraces them!

[Image: ql1JbSr.png]
Was he in the klan when this happened or did that ancient guy cut ties with them 50 years prior to that picture?

Quote:I am sure she won't need a lengthy study to determine that having a current higher up in the Klan endorsing her is a bad idea. 

Quote:Was he in the klan when this happened or did that ancient guy cut ties with them 50 years prior to that picture?

Well played, sir.
Quote:Was he in the klan when this happened or did that ancient guy cut ties with them 50 years prior to that picture?

Woah woah woah! David Duke wasn't in the KKK when Trump disavowed him. In fact, David Duke hadn't been a member for 40 years! So what does it matter?
Quote:Woah woah woah! David Duke wasn't in the KKK when Trump disavowed him. In fact, David Duke hadn't been a member for 40 years! So what does it matter?
So David Duke isn't currently a white supremacist?
Or is this a word game we are playing so you don't have to address the fact that the carnival barker is a scum bag?

Quote:So David Duke isn't currently a white supremacist?

Is he? I don't know. I do know that Donald Trump disavowed him. I do know that Hillary Clinton has NOT disavowed Robert Byrd. So not only does Hillary Clinton have active KKK members supporting her, but former ones as well, and she hasn't disavowed any of them.
Quote:So David Duke isn't currently a white supremacist?

Quote:Is he? I don't know.

Really?
Quote:Is he? I don't know. I do know that Donald Trump disavowed him. I do know that Hillary Clinton has NOT disavowed Robert Byrd. So not only does Hillary Clinton have active KKK members supporting her, but former ones as well, and she hasn't disavowed any of them.
Robert Byrd, the guy who cut all ties to the Klan more than half a century before he died, is a bit different than David Duke who is a current white nationalist who Trump knew exactly who he was and still played dumb. I guess it must have been his ear piece that made him forget that he refused to run with the Reform Party because Duke was a member. 
Quote:Really?
Jagwarrior borrowed Trump's mind erasing ear piece.
I wish Trump fans would just admit that they love him regardless of what he does and quit making excuses. 

Pages: 1 2