Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Some Love on NFL network about our new Free Agents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice video. Thanks Smile
Love what Michael Robinson said. It's hard not to get excited about the free agency class of 2016 and he did not even include Prince (probably not signed when it was taped) who greatly strengthens the secondary. If he stays healthy, his signing could be the best of the bunch considering what they paid for him.

Awesome video. Made lots of good points
But, but, but, we never make a splash in free agency and and Jackson is strictly a product of Miller and Ware.

I'm really not getting enough doom and/or gloom from this video.  

Quote:But, but, but, we never make a splash in free agency and and Jackson is strictly a product of Miller and Ware.

What I fail to understand is how people have yet to figure out this is actually a good thing.

Robinson actually knows what he's taking about.

Could be a good year. We'll see.

He basically likes that we picked up Michael Bennett and Marshawn Lynch 2.0, in addition to a rangy free safety that can tackle.  Love it. 

Quote:He basically likes that we picked up Michael Bennett and Marshawn Lynch 2.0, in addition to a rangy free safety that can tackle.  Love it. 

I didn't think of Ivory as a Lynch 2.0. But I could see that. With split carries, and keeping the RBs fresh, I can see them gashing a very tired and wore out defense late in games. I just want to see what happens in the draft now. 
Quote:But, but, but, we never make a splash in free agency and and Jackson is strictly a product of Miller and Ware.

Don't forget that Vernon passed us up and no one wants to play here.
Quote:What I fail to understand is how people have yet to figure out this is actually a good thing.

But we let the BIG NAMES WALK!!

Besides, what would be any move the team makes without an attention grabbing fit to throw, anyway?
Quote:But we let the BIG NAMES WALK!!

Besides, what would be any move the team makes without an attention grabbing fit to throw, anyway?
Why u gotta call Bklyn out in public like that?

Edit: and Jaguarmvp

Edit 2: and StroudCrowd

Edit 3: and certainly that Jerrad guy
The biggest concern at this point is a true edge pass rusher or LEO since many fans don't have any faith in Fowler Jr. especially after his injury before he even played in Pre Season game.

If the Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell doesn't draft a <b>Joey Bosa or DeForest Buckner,</b> I am sure many will be concerned heading into the start of pre season.

Quote:The biggest concern at this point is a true edge pass rusher or LEO since many fans don't have any faith in Fowler Jr. especially after his injury before he even played in Pre Season game.

If the Jaguars GM Dave Caldwell doesn't draft a Joey Bosa or DeForest Buckner, I am sure many will be concerned heading into the start of pre season.

Joey Bosa is too slow to be an impact pass rusher in the NFL imo. Buckner likely plays the same position as the guy we just gave a 90 million dollar contract. I just have to think the pick will be Myles Jack. I could see Jalen Ramsey, but if Dave thinks Jack is similar to a Luke Kuechly type of LB, I don't have any doubt that he'll be the pick.
Luke Kuechly was expected to be an ILB, yet Myles Jack is expected to be an OLB / WILL, I dont get the love for a running back turned LB whom blew out his knee already..

i mean with Fowler Jr having an ACL in his rookie year why would you purposely draft a guy #5 overall that might not even be healthy to play at the start of the season..

I just dont understand the logic there..

Quote:Luke Kuechly was expected to be an ILB, yet Myles Jack is expected to be an OLB / WILL, I dont get the love for a running back turned LB whom blew out his knee already..

i mean with Fowler Jr having an ACL in his rookie year why would you purposely draft a guy #5 overall that might not even be healthy to play at the start of the season

Because you don't draft a guy for the first game of his rookie season.
Quote:Because you don't draft a guy for the first game of his rookie season.

That and he didn't "blow out his knee" already.
Quote:That and he didn't "blow out his knee" already.

Nope.

You're wrong.

I've read on an internet blog about a Reddit thread regarding a tweet that they sawed his leg off just above his knee due to all of the permanent damage that occurred.
Quote:Luke Kuechly was expected to be an ILB, yet Myles Jack is expected to be an OLB / WILL, I dont get the love for a running back turned LB whom blew out his knee already..

i mean with Fowler Jr having an ACL in his rookie year why would you purposely draft a guy #5 overall that might not even be healthy to play at the start of the season..

Jack is far from a running back turned LB.. lol.. Unless you're trying to go all the way back to his Sophomore year in High school.. lol.. and he never blew out his knee..
Pages: 1 2