Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump and Alex Jones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump and Alex Jones

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.

https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-p...lex-jones/

Using infowars unironically.

Laughing

On one hand its Alex Jones...but on the other its already been proven that the government spies on its citizens so no shock that they'd have a tab on Alex and Donald

Alex is [BLEEP] crazy but he's been more right than wrong over the years. He was talking about hot mics in appliances 10 years ago.
Quote:Alex is bat[BAD WORD REMOVED] crazy but he's been more right than wrong over the years. He was talking about hot mics in appliances 10 years ago.

It's crazy how many of his old whacked out theories are turning out to be spot on.
Alex is still bat [BAD WORD REMOVED] crazy. He's hit or miss with some of his theories. But he just goes off the rails too much for me. He was mostly right about the deep state and Government corruption and the Bilderburgh groups. That I'll give him credit for. But all of that talk about FEMA camps, Operation Jade Helm and among a few other things.

He's just a mess sometimes. He's a prideful big swing batter that will take a swing at anything and everything that comes over his plate even if it means missing big. I guess you can respect that. 

I've shifted away from him though. He's too commercialized now. If you want similar information delivered in a more reasonable package I highly recommend James Corbertt with the Corbertt Report website and channel. 

Quote:Alex is still bat [BAD WORD REMOVED] crazy. He's hit or miss with some of his theories. But he just goes off the rails too much for me. He was mostly right about the deep state and Government corruption and the Bilderburgh groups. That I'll give him credit for. But all of that talk about FEMA camps, Operation Jade Helm and among a few other things.

He's just a mess sometimes. He's a prideful big swing batter that will take a swing at anything and everything that comes over his plate even if it means missing big. I guess you can respect that.

I've shifted away from him though. He's too commercialized now. If you want similar information delivered in a more reasonable package I highly recommend James Corbertt with the Corbertt Report website and channel.

The tough guy act got old for me. He always talks like he's a tough guy ready to throw down lol he even has a picture of himself shirtless on one of the adds I just smh.
My guess is they monitor Alex Jones for comic relief.

I had a layover in Texas one time and now I'm being billed $100 for something they captured on surveillance  

Quote:I had a layover in Texas one time and now I'm being billed $100 for something they captured on surveillance  

Be honest, that's much cheaper than if you'd caved to the blackmailer.
When you call everything a conspiracy, you're bound to be "right" a couple of times.  I used to listen to AJ for entertainment (I stopped when it became a long infomercial), he's constantly contradicting himself, sometimes even on the same show.  If AJ told me the sky was blue I would double/triple check just to make sure since he's so full of it. 

The thing is, if anyone in this day and age thinks that their data is "private", they better think again.  The government "surveillance" of people is pretty much the same thing that any hacker learned how to do in the early stages.  Everything that is important is right online.  Social media (twitter, facebook, etc.) reveals a lot of useful information.  Heck, even this very message board reveals information that a hacker (government or otherwise) can use.

If you happen to own (or are buying) a home in Duval County, take a look at the Duval County property appraiser's website.  It shows not only what you paid for your home, but also what your neighbors paid, when the home was bought/sold, etc.

All of this might seem "trivial" to most people, but there is enough information out there to where it would be easy to build a profile on someone.

As far as "hacking" people, most people would be shocked at how easy it really is.

Quote:The thing is, if anyone in this day and age thinks that their data is "private", they better think again.  The government "surveillance" of people is pretty much the same thing that any hacker learned how to do in the early stages.  Everything that is important is right online.  Social media (twitter, facebook, etc.) reveals a lot of useful information.  Heck, even this very message board reveals information that a hacker (government or otherwise) can use.

If you happen to own (or are buying) a home in Duval County, take a look at the Duval County property appraiser's website.  It shows not only what you paid for your home, but also what your neighbors paid, when the home was bought/sold, etc.

All of this might seem "trivial" to most people, but there is enough information out there to where it would be easy to build a profile on someone.

As far as "hacking" people, most people would be shocked at how easy it really is.

many good points.  The property appraiser website is a great tool, as a realtor I have even more options to find out similar information you are alluding to here.  Even with those tools the property appraiser site is a good go to.  You can search by address or name, meaning you can easily find out who the developers in the area are and who has numerous properties.  Throw that all in with some simple phishing scams and you can do all sorts of damage.