Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: HRC's Reaction When Trump is the GOP Nomination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vyKbvA.gif]

[Image: 8369148723f037c3e457a58a8f10c660.jpg]

[Image: huggedmerylstreepgiphy-1428519838.gif]

[Image: AP843432180183-540x378.jpg]

That woman is more fake than a 3 dollar bill
Quote:That woman is more fake than a 3 dollar bill

I refer to those as Obama Bucks
[Image: obama_bill_flat.jpg]

I think everybody is underestimating what Trump will do to this wench is a general election. He truly is her worst nightmare.

Dems are screwed. HRC and BS go together hand in hand.

Hahahaha you can't even initialize Bernie Sanders without the censor going off... He is what he is haha
Quote:I think everybody is underestimating what Trump will do to this wench is a general election. He truly is her worst nightmare.
Friendly wager. IF these two are the nominees, Trump loses.

One month posting privileges and a " Man was I wrong" statement after that month

Not a supporter of either. Just feel this guy aint going to bamboozle the majority
Quote:I think everybody is underestimating what Trump will do to this wench is a general election. He truly is her worst nightmare.
Quote:Friendly wager. IF these two are the nominees, Trump loses.

One month posting privileges and a " Man was I wrong" statement after that month

Not a supporter of either. Just feel this guy aint going to bamboozle the majority

And this is what selecting the President of The United States has come down to.  It's a "reality show".  A popularity contest.  Pretty sad really.
Quote:And this is what selecting the President of The United States has come down to.  It's a "reality show".  A popularity contest.  Pretty sad really.

Well, it's always been somewhat of a popularity contest. In fact a persons looks have an affect on voters. Crazy? Yes. Sadly,reality.

Reality show? This time around, sadly , yes. It's entertainment rather than substance.

But, the current crop of politicians can look in the mirror as to why.
Quote:And this is what selecting the President of The United States has come down to. It's a "reality show". A popularity contest. Pretty sad really.

Blame the joke that your current president has made out of our country for what is currently happening.
Quote:Blame the joke that your current president has made out of our country for what is currently happening.

*eyeroll* Yeah, we all know how liberal JIB is. 

I like how people always say YOUR president.  Guess what?  Bush was OUR President, Obama is OUR President.  You might not like it.  But that's how it is.  If Trump wins he'll be OUR President, as frightening as it is.  I don't like him, but unless I move to another country he'll still be 'my' President.

Quote:*eyeroll* Yeah, we all know how liberal JIB is. 

I like how people always say YOUR president.  Guess what?  Bush was OUR President, Obama is OUR President.  You might not like it.  But that's how it is.  If Trump wins he'll be OUR President, as frightening as it is.  I don't like him, but unless I move to another country he'll still be 'my' President.

Just another of the few things that we agree on.