Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cruz, Rubio, Kasich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rest of the GOP Candidates:  "Man, this Trump guy is so racist!!"

While they all try to gain racist votes.  How ridiculous is this?

The entire GOP wants the Southern Strategy to continue to work.  To think that Cruz, Rubio, etc are so abhorred by the terror that is Trump is just such a lie.

They're all just mad that Trump was better at mobilizing the racists...  It's just silly to think otherwise.

Come at me, jj.  Come at me JaguarWarior.  Tell me how I'm wrong.

They level the most intense criticism at him, call him a liar, call him a con artist, and then they pledge to support him if he's the nominee. 

Quote:They level the most intense criticism at him, call him a liar, call him a con artist, and then they pledge to support him if he's the nominee.

Well yeah, he's still better than Hillary.
Quote:Well yeah, he's still better than Hillary.

And Bernie.. But that goes without saying.
Quote:The rest of the GOP Candidates: "Man, this Trump guy is so racist!!"

While they all try to gain racist votes. How ridiculous is this?

The entire GOP wants the Southern Strategy to continue to work. To think that Cruz, Rubio, etc are so abhorred by the terror that is Trump is just such a lie.

They're all just mad that Trump was better at mobilizing the racists... It's just silly to think otherwise.

Come at me, jj. Come at me JaguarWarior. Tell me how I'm wrong.

You cant reason someone out of a position they were not first reasoned into.

We live in a world where any opposition to establishment orthodoxy is considered racist. Requiring someone to have id to vote is the foundibg of the third reich.

Thats especially true for oppodition to open borders. Donsld trump is a nazu fir quoting statistics about crimes committed by illegal aliens and enforcing existing immigration law. The congress of the untied states couldnt pass a law that stated: if an aggrivated violent felon undocumented alien is deported, defies deportation, re-enters the country and is discovered that said person would face a mandatory five years in prison. Think about that.

It would be harmless political rhetoric if there were no victims but there are millions of victims: the minority community! They have given unified violent monolithic support to secular proggressive ideology for the last half century and what have they got to show for it? Nothing.

In ferguson missouri a place entirely controlled by liberal democrats on the era of a lib dem black president the unrest became so violent and insane that they burned down a city.

Our marriage rates have lead to a perpetual cycle of dependancy and erroding the foundations of a stable societsl structure. We have blindly been seduced inti thinking that tge solution to this issue is a larger state. In defiance of our religious and cultural trafitions we have solf our souls to the secular progressive state in the blind hope that a carbon tax or increased infrastructure spending will do the work of errsding the scars of the past. Anyone who objects or points out that those are not solutions to tge right problem are shunned or called a racist. Saddly all the screaming yelling shouting and protesting in the world will not get a stronger public sector union or an open border to raise a functional child.
Quote:It would be harmless political rhetoric if there were no victims but there are millions of victims: the minority community! They have given unified violent monolithic support to secular proggressive ideology for the last half century and what have they got to show for it? Nothing.

Hey, being coerced into being a member of the permanent underclass is a lot better than nothing.