Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Predict the Jersey #'s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bernadeau will wear 73 and Gipson 39 but no one else has one picked. Will they let Nortman wear 8?

Prince 20 or 21 malik get his number 97 and i don't think ivory cares so ill just say 33

Gipson 39

Malik 97 (Miller goes to 90)

Ivory 29 or 33 (C.Grant to 20)

Prince 21

Bernadeau 73

Nortman 18
Quote:Will they let Nortman wear 8?
Equipment manager: "So what number do you want, Brad?"

Nortman: "Eight."

Bosa #99

Just doesn't look right not being on a calculator.
Myles Jack #59
Quote:Myles Jack #59

Myles Jack 40
Quote:Equipment manager: "So what number do you want, Brad?"

Exactly...

NH3...
Quote:Equipment manager: "So what number do you want, Brad?"

This lol
Prince was 21 in high school and college. It wasn't available his rookie season in NY. Hope he goes back to it. 33 has always looked kinda cool to me so hope Ivory Keeps it! Hey at least Toby can't have 21 anymore!

Quote:Prince was 21 in high school and college. It wasn't available his rookie season in NY. Hope he goes back to it. 33 has always looked kinda cool to me so hope Ivory Keeps it! Hey at least Toby can't have 21 anymore!
Toby bought shame to that number 21, the number that many legends played in. If we get Ramsey I would like him in #21.
Bosa #99 i like the sound of that!

Are you guys really saying not to use Brunnell's number 8? He was a good QB but c'mon...

Quote:Are you guys really saying not to use Brunnell's number 8? He was a good QB but c'mon...

It's not up to us and no one has worn it since.
Nortman should be 007.

Quote:Are you guys really saying not to use Brunnell's number 8? He was a good QB but c'mon...
I agree he wasent all that and I think it should be used but the jags think otherwise.
Quote:I agree he wasent all that and I think it should be used but the jags think otherwise.
I didn't know that they didn't use some guys numbers.

How many others guy numbers are unused? MJD? Taylor? Smith?

I see McCardell's is being used though.
Quote:Gipson 39

Malik 97 (Miller goes to 90)

Ivory 29 or 33 (C.Grant to 20)

Prince 21

Bernadeau 73

Nortman 18

I thought we retired #18 

[Image: spt_matt_jones_030909.jpg]
Quote:Toby bought shame to that number 21, the number that many legends played in. If we get Ramsey I would like him in #21.

It's not his fault the NFL rules only allows for 4 downs to get a yard.
Pages: 1 2