Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Offensive Lineman Mackenzy Bernadeau Signs with Jacksonville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CHAMPIONSH--ahhh I don't have it in me today.

I expect we see a mid round offensive lineman drafted if they make this kind of move. 

Plays left and right guard, and played 2 games at center 7 years ago.  An 8 year veteran with 49 total starts, that should provide good depth.  A big guy with girth at 6'4 322.  I saw a twitter figure of 2 years up to $4m.  

I hope he does well, however, we don't need "just another guy."  We just got rid of "just another guy" Zane Beadles.   We need an [BAD WORD FOR DONKEY] kicker.  

Quote:I hope he does well, however, we don't need "just another guy."  We just got rid of "just another guy" Zane Beadles.   We need an [BAD WORD FOR DONKEY] kicker.  
Zane was due to get paid $5.5m this year, in likely a backup role if on the roster.  Mackenzy will average about $2m a year, for the same services.
Didn't we lose Sam Young? Depth.

[Image: 56010449.jpg]

Quote:Zane was due to get paid $5.5m this year, in likely a backup role if on the roster.  Mackenzy will average about $2m a year, for the same services.

Basically, what I was saying was, it's nice to sign this guy.   But he's not the guy we're looking for.   It's nice to have backup players.   But we still need a starter at C or OG. 
This is getting weird... I know noone will care.. but I've been doing a Rebuild in Madden 16 and I signed both Berndeau, Malik Jackson, and Prince in my game all before news that we got any of them came out lol.

This signing makes sense even if he's only depth. His size alone is impressive...

NH3...

Quote:This is getting weird... I know noone will care.. but I've been doing a Rebuild in Madden 16 and I signed both Berndeau, Malik Jackson, and Prince in my game all before news that we got any of them came out lol.

Hurry up and trade for Earl Thomas, Von Miller and JJ Watt
Quote:Hurry up and trade for Earl Thomas, Von Miller and JJ Watt

Haha, good idea!
I want to say....yay?
Not good news for Shatley or bowanko but good signing for us
Quote:Zane was due to get paid $5.5m this year, in likely a backup role if on the roster.  Mackenzy will average about $2m a year, for the same services.

Yep and arguably more versatile which is what you need in a backup lineman.
He has played his best football at center, but can play all three spots. So that makes it interesting