Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: O-Line?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't read through all the posts so I may have missed something, but are we pursuing any O-Line FAs? Is pass protection not a serious concern?

I don't know what's the plan but I was surprised we didn't go after one of the good interior linemen that were in this FA (at least it seems we were only after Sweezy....brr).

I don't think the plan was resigning Wiz (still possible..) or bringing back Bowanko as a starter. Maybe Caldwell has someone he wants in the draft? We have Cann and Linder coming from the injury, wonder what they have in mind to do.

Ryan Kelly maybe?

I like the Michigan State guy Allen more than Kelly. Deep center draft all round though.
Were either drafting a centre, or moving linder to centre and drafting a guard. I thought free agency would help this department..

Lol it's literally not even been one day into free agency.
Bring Wiz back.
Jahri Evans and Evan Mathis are still available.

But at this point I'm thinking they draft a guard or center in the third.
Russell Okung
Quote:Russell Okung

I was thinking this and move joeckel inside but injuries make him a big risk
Any more info the idea that the coaches believe that Linder can be Pro Bowl Center?

Heard it in a few places, but it seems totally new to me. Also, a huge gamble.
It's interesting that yesterday Caldwell said they are not done on the offensive line yet and mentioned trades as a possibility. Wonder if he was just speaking generically or he has some trade scenario in mind already