Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chris Ivory Top 10 Plays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Good news he made every team in the AFC south look dumb but us....... Wow, don't think he would get stuffed at the 1 4 times haha!

Quote:Well Good news he made every team in the AFC south look dumb but us....... Wow, don't think he would get stuffed at the 1 4 times haha!
he did score 2 TDs against us though
with a < 2 ypc 

I like it.

You get a two-fer with that video. Not only do you get to see our brand new RB, but you get to see our brand new FS get run over by our brand new RB on play 8.
Quote:You get a two-fer with that video. Not only do you get to see our brand new RB, but you get to see our brand new FS get run over by our brand new RB on play 8.
:thumbsup:
Did slowby even have 10 plays that gained any yards last year? much less any that were highlight worthy?
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjf8lqMeUpw

That with Yeldon. Whoo.
Agreed the Running game has arrived.. I really think all the Offense needs is a LT to be really good this year.. maybe a center too because of the fumbles...

would you be upset if they drafted  LT Laremy Tunsil & even traded up for him?

Like trading Luke, #5 overall pick, next years #1 and something else??? I doubt that would happen though...

most likely is GM Dave Caldwell drafting Bosa at #5.....

I think CB Vernon Hargreaves III makes the most sense since Jalen will most likely be gone before the #5.

Why didnt the Jaguars look at Robert Ayers DE?

Quote:Agreed the Running game has arrived.. I really think all the Offense needs is a LT to be really good this year.. maybe a center too because of the fumbles...

would you be upset if they drafted LT Laremy Tunsil & even traded up for him?

Like trading Luke, #5 overall pick, next years #1 and something else??? I doubt that would happen though...

I think CB Vernon Hargreaves III makes the most sense since Jalen will most likely be gone before the #5.

Jags have way too many holes defensively to be trading first round picks. I do feel competition needs to be brought in for Joeckel at some point in the draft, but we definitely need to add a Center and/or guard. Caldwell has seemingly missed on Joeckel, but has hit on Cann and Linder. Why not draft another interior lineman?
Quote:Why didnt the Jaguars look at Robert Ayers DE?

Yeah, I really like what Ivory brings to the table also!
He can do everything that Gerhart can't, should be the perfect compliment for TJ.
Quote:He can do everything that Gerhart can't, should be the perfect compliment for TJ.

So he can run. That's a start
Quote:So he can run. That's a start

Anything else after that is just a bonus.
Quote:Anything else after that is just a bonus.

Dreads are pretty sweet too
Quote:Why didnt the Jaguars look at Robert Ayers DE?

They did.

Ayers is set to visit Caldwell after he leaves the Bucs.

Quote:Agreed the Running game has arrived.. I really think all the Offense needs is a LT to be really good this year.. maybe a center too because of the fumbles...

would you be upset if they drafted  LT Laremy Tunsil & even traded up for him?

Are you high?
...I did recently hear one of the main guys on Sirius NFL radio saying he guarantees Jalen will be there at #5.

Back on topic..

I first noticed Ivory a few years ago when I did fantasy football. One season of FF and I literally knew the name of every offensive skills player in the league and his role on his team. Ivory is impressive in virtually every game. He definitely has a make-you-miss that lets him scamper for big runs. He's also going to be a tremendous mentor for TJ who one can draw quite a few similarities to Ivory regarding how they tend to make gaps even when as fans we don't see one.

It would not shock me to see Ivory start the season while forcing TJ to one-day overtake him when he's truly good enough to do so. Ivory has classic moves, but he also has a ceiling that I do expect TJ to surpass.