Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Might a Safety be next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Caldwell has talked at length about his search for a FS, so I have to think he's looking to sign one. A couple look like possibilities...

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Browns Taushan Gipson is sitting by his phone waiting for his agent to call. Hopefully his agent is on the phone with Dave.

<p style="margin-left:40px;"> 

<p style="margin-left:40px;">Bengals Reggie Nelson I feel would be welcomed back home. He's been contacted by the Vikings, but nothing has happened yet.

Eric Weddle? I know he said that he wants to play for an established winner, but with his age... maybe he'll just settle for a good pay day instead.

According to Adam Caplan on Twitter:

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a> and S Tashaun Gipson agreed to terms on contract, per source.

Yaaaaaaaaas!
Quote:According to Adam Caplan on Twitter:

#
Jaguars
[background=#f5f8fa] and S Tashaun Gipson agreed to terms on contract, per source.[/background]
Yeah I really like signing but want to know contract details.
Quote:Yeah I really like signing but want to know contract details.

5 years 35 mil
Quote:5 years 35 mil
Not bad. Really not bad.
Quote:5 years 35 mil

If true, that's a steal
Quote:Not bad. Really not bad.

I thought he was 29 or 30 for some reason?

Only 25 and could be argued his best days are ahead.
Love the move.
Quote:I thought he was 29 or 30 for some reason?

Only 25 and could be argued his best days are ahead.

Finally got the ballhawk our secondary has desperately been needing. Absolutely love this signing.
Worth a maximum of 35 million so I presume that's if he reaches all the incentives? I'd be interested in seeing what the full details are.
Quote:Finally got the ballhawk our secondary has desperately been needing. Absolutely love this signing.

Finally have a guy back there to make the QB worried.
Wait a sec...

Did I actually call this?

I'm happy now
nice call fred, now get us some linebackers

Jags02 with the tip.
Gus dont handicap this guy with too many schemes and coverages Just let him play center field and go get that BALL!!!!

A real steal since if he totally sucks they will only have to pay the first 2 years. 

Don't know much about Gipson....why did he go undrafted back in 2012 if he is such a good player?

Pages: 1 2