Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump wins Hawaii, take that Obama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Obama was one of the first to attack Donald Trump, and I find it funny that his (so called home state) picked Donald Trump as the person they hope to be the next President of the U.S.A.!

Quote:Obama was one of the first to attack Donald Trump, and I find it funny that his (so called home state) picked Donald Trump as the person they hope to be the next President of the U.S.A.!
In the Republican primary...... Obama wasn't on ballot for republicans on 2008 so...
Uuuuuge night for Trump. 101 delegate lead going into Florida & Ohio. 

Curious if the establishment will ditch Mr. Sweaty or if he tries to save face and just drops out before FL.

Quote:Obama was one of the first to attack Donald Trump, and I find it funny that his (so called home state) picked Donald Trump as the person they hope to be the next President of the U.S.A.!

Not sure you know how this works
Quote:Uuuuuge night for Trump. 101 delegate lead going into Florida & Ohio. 

Curious if the establishment will ditch Mr. Sweaty or if he tries to save face and just drops out before FL.

If the Republican party wants a shot at not having Trump be the representative then Kasich and Rubio need to drop. There is no other way at this point.
Quote:If the Republican party wants a shot at not having Trump be the representative then Kasich and Rubio need to drop. There is no other way at this point.
Depending on who you listen to, they might consider Cruz to be an even worse option.
Quote:Depending on who you listen to, they might consider Cruz to be an even worse option.
In the game of politics there will always be that sentiment from one crowd or another.