Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump dominates Michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discuss....
It's over
Trumps speeches are awesome. The man has so much charisma.
He just killed that reporter on live television. Was great.

Trump is prepared, composed, presidential, and on fire tonight. If the stores were open, I'd grab a Trump steak and a glass of wine.
Quote:Trump is prepared, composed, presidential, and on fire tonight. If the stores were open, I'd grab a Trump steak and a glass of wine.

Don't forget the Trump water and a copy of the latest Trump magazine :thumbsup:
If we are going to embrace Idiocracy, I hope Trump picks Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert as his VP.

This coming Tuesday, March 15th will be more telling if Donald Trump wins a majority of those states it would seem very obvious that he is the Republican candidate at that point.

Why is it taking so long to find out about Idaho?

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/08/469717046/...ry-results

====================================================

"At the end of the day....."

I hate it when people say that...
Quote:This coming Tuesday, March 15th will be more telling if Donald Trump wins a majority of those states it would seem very obvious that he is the Republican candidate at that point.

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/08/469717046/...ry-results

====================================================

"At the end of the day....."

I hate it when people say that...

The polls in Idaho close at 11:00pm ET,  which is now.
Poor, poor Little Marco Rubio. He just shouldn't have attacked Big Donald. Seriously, what a poor move. Whoever advised him to do that should be shot out of a cannon.

Quote:Poor, poor Little Marco Rubio. He just shouldn't have attacked Big Donald. Seriously, what a poor move. Whoever advised him to do that should be shot out of a cannon.

Do you think Marco Rubio will drop out of the race before the Florida Primary to potentially save face of a loss in his home state?
Quote: Do you think Marco Rubio will drop out of the race before the Florida Primary to potentially save face of a loss in his home state?

I don't think he will, but if he does i don't think it hurts or helps anyone. Early votes already casted for Rubio and low-info folks not paying attention will vote for his name on the ballot regardless. Might give a boost to Cruz or Kasich, but I think it is too late for anyone to surpass Trump.
Quote:I don't think he will, but if he does i don't think it hurts or helps anyone. Early votes already casted for Rubio and low-info folks not paying attention will vote for his name on the ballot regardless. Might give a boost to Cruz or Kasich, but I think it is too late for anyone to surpass Trump.

That would be the new definition of a low-info voter.  

Though Florida is a winner take all state in terms of delegates,   I still do believe who finishes 2nd and by what amount could have significance moving forward.   So much depends on how quickly this becomes a 2 candidate race.  
Quote:  That would be the new definition of a low-info voter.  

Though Florida is a winner take all state in terms of delegates,   I still do believe who finishes 2nd and by what amount could have significance moving forward.   So much depends on how quickly this becomes a 2 candidate race.  

I think Kasich has a strong chance of winning Ohio, and that will keep him around longer.
Quote:I think Kasich has a strong chance of winning Ohio, and that will keep him around longer.

It's certainly a very realistic possibility.   I can definitely picture the establishment getting behind John Kasich soon. 
Quote: 

Ted Cruz is the projected winner in Idaho.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...0dded93a09
Quote:  Ted Cruz is the projected winner in Idaho.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...0dded93a09

I guess the potato farming Mormons of Idaho took Mitt Romney's advice.
Quote:I guess the potato farming Mormons of Idaho took Mitt Romney's advice.

If they truly did,  Marco Rubio wouldn't be struggling to make the 20 % delegate threshold.  
Quote:Poor, poor Little Marco Rubio. He just shouldn't have attacked Big Donald. Seriously, what a poor move. Whoever advised him to do that should be shot out of a cannon.

Apparently he didn't learn from what happened when Jeb! tried to take on The Donald.