Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Remember back in the old days of the Jags regime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When free agency came and went and we never was in on the top tier players but we had to settle for the left overs like we was shopping at Pic and Save. lol. I can say that for once that those days are over and for once we're making major moves for this franchise while putting everyone on notice in the NFL. 

Quote:When free agency came and went and we never was in on the top ter players but we had to settle for the left overs like we was shopping at Pic and Save. lol. I can say that for once that those days are over and for once we're making major moves for this franchise while putting everyone on notice in the NFL. 
Coughlin was always active in free agency, right up until he ran out of money to sign players with.
Quote:When free agency came and went and we never was in on the top ter players but we had to settle for the left overs like we was shopping at Pic and Save. lol. I can say that for once that those days are over and for once we're making major moves for this franchise while putting everyone on notice in the NFL.

+1 for a Pic and Save reference.
Quote:+1 for a Pic and Save reference.
You remember those pic and save days where you can buy the fake jordans and your homies couldn't tell the difference. lol. 
I'll be honest... I didn't expect Jackson.  Anyone else?

Quote:When free agency came and went and we never was in on the top tier players but we had to settle for the left overs like we was shopping at Pic and Save. lol. I can say that for once that those days are over and for once we're making major moves for this franchise while putting everyone on notice in the NFL. 
You are exactly right. Fans in Florida need to step up and fill the seats for Dave and Khan.
Quote:You are exactly right. Fans in Florida need to step up and fill the seats for Dave and Khan.
I just moved back to Florida not too long ago. Moving was brutal coming from Michigan(few thousand dollars) so I may or may not get tickets again but the urge is there! I just don't have anyone to go to the games with anymore Sad
Quote:I'll be honest... I didn't expect Jackson.  Anyone else?

I actually thought they'd get both, but I didn't think the Giants would offer that crazy amount of money either. 
Finally would be great to see a good product on both sides being put on the field

Actually "in the old days" I remember us being so stacked w/talent that teams literally waited for us to cut players just so they could pick them up and become starters or serious contributors. Those were the Golden Days of Coughlin...   :yes:

NH3...

Quote:I actually thought they'd get both, but I didn't think the Giants would offer that crazy amount of money either. 
The guaranteed amount within the first two years is what sealed the deal, not the total amount...

NH3...