Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dave Caldwell u are turning this team around..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great signing malik Jackson.. Let's get Irvin tonight.. Then Vernon tomorrow.. Draft Myles jack.. Then well be on our way.. It took a while but Caldwell has done a excellent job thus far.. I'm very proud to have him as the jags gm.. And would like to keep him here in the long run.. My hats off to u dave..
I agree he has done a good job overall, even though he hasn't been perfect.

I'm not going to celebrate these signings until they become official.  He still also need to nail this draft.  But I like the direction this team is headed.

I still want Mack
Quote:I still want Mack

Looks like he's going to Atlanta.
His plan was build through the draft first 2 years and then years 3 and 4 add in free agency and draft.

Quote:Looks like he's going to Atlanta.

Looks like we will draft one.
Agreed. I've never got why Dave Caldwell gets blamed so much. He's, bringing in a good group of players each year.

Caldwell is here to stay.
Irvin to Oakland! Fire Dave!
I think he needs to draft an o-lineman with that defensive signing. Maybe Dominick Jackson or Ted Karras, Cole Toner, Joe Dahi.

Quote:Agreed. I've never got why Dave Caldwell gets blamed so much. He's, bringing in a good group of players each year.

He also brought in Gus Bradley so...........................................
Quote:Great signing malik Jackson.. Let's get Irvin tonight.. Then Vernon tomorrow.. Draft Myles jack.. Then well be on our way.. It took a while but Caldwell has done a excellent job thus far.. I'm very proud to have him as the jags gm.. And would like to keep him here in the long run.. My hats off to u dave..
Thanks, I will be sure to let Dave know what you said first thing in the morning.
We can see the overall plan taking shape.   All that cap space we created by cutting all those veteran players in year one, we rolled over, and rolled over, and rolled over, until now, we have so much cap space it's incredible, right when we need it.  

It's been some really smart, long term thinking in terms of salary cap management. 

After the  shack and gene years...........its refreshing to have a real GM that knows what he's doing.

Give him a couple more years and we're going to have a team again.  :thumbsup:

Quote:He also brought in Gus Bradley so...........................................

Bradley might just be the GOAT of interviews.

He is so positive it's infectious.

I am really hoping that Gus can take all this talent that Dave has brought in and coach the Jags into perennial playoff contenders.

There will be a lot of excitement about the upcoming season this year.
We may get, dare I say it, 6 wins this year.

Sorry, but I just can't shake the impression that Jacksonville has built a reputation as a place for FA signings to earn an easy paycheck. I'll believe it when I see it. No one wants to see this team turn more than me, but keeping a healthy shield of skepticism up is best.

And Sprinkles ain't the one to get production out of them.
Bradley is the coach and I just read someone say give him a couple more YEARS and we might have a team. Tells me all I need to know.
New Theme Song for this Season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inHwBUo9Pzk
Wonderful job Dave! Just wonderful!.... but uh...when are you going to do something about that 'offensive' offensive line?