Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So whose the odd man out on the D Line?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think Alualu is cut. I wouldn't be shocked if another goes but I'm not sure. I like Miller but is it possible he is cut too?
Tyson TrashuTrashu is a goner

Miller is our best run stopper, he is going nowhere.

It seems we will have a deep rotation up front
...Marks?

He's coming off two injury-plagued years, and we're about to hand a guy infinity dollars and twelve cents to play his position. I wouldn't be surprised if Marks has a new address by this time next week.

Quote:...Marks?

He's coming off two injury-plagued years, and we're about to hand a guy infinity dollars and twelve cents to play his position. I wouldn't be surprised if Marks has a new address by this time next week.

I hope not. Nothing wrong with having 2 guys that can rush from the inside.
Marks was injured most of last year, the year before, his injury was in week 17, hardly 2 "injury-plagued" years!

Quote:...Marks?

If I remember correctly, Marks plays on a pretty bargain contract. He's an asset on the roster that the team can afford to keep.

Gerhart on the other hand?
Marks ain't leaving
Quote:If I remember correctly, Marks plays on a pretty bargain contract. He's an asset on the roster that the team can afford to keep.

Gerhart on the other hand?
The Jaguars can't formally cut him until he turns in his playbook. Fortunately, his condo is within walking distance of the stadium.

Unfortunately, his condo is within walking distance of the stadium.
Quote:The Jaguars can't formally cut him until he turns in his playbook. Fortunately, his condo is within walking distance of the stadium.

Unfortunately, his condo is within walking distance of the stadium.

Someone get a cab over there, pronto! If he has to walk to the stadium, he will never get cut.
Odrick?
Quote:Odrick?

Next year I reckon
Bennett or Alualu
I can see them trading someone tomorrow. Maybe Odrick.

Quote:Bennett or Alualu
Agreed.
My guess is Alualu.  But, he's young at 28 today, and making only $3m this year (in his last year of current contract).  Marks is 29 and making only $4.7m this year, with 2 years on his contract.  Bennett is young, developing, and playing on an ultra-cheap rookie deal.  Ash is definitely a goner. 

Quote:Contractions are real.

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blo...-vs-whose/
That stuff is just for people that want to sound smart. Wink
If we cut Alualu, who plays fullback ?

Quote:If we cut Alualu, who plays fullback ?
Gerhorse
I think Miller or Alualu odd man out ! With Jackson in town we can afford to let them walk..
Pages: 1 2 3