Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Erin Andrews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like she got 55 million from the stalker/nude pic and vid lawsuit.. Good for her. That sucks that some people are so petty that they would do something like that. Yeah, she's pretty hot, but you don't go and take pics and vids of her like that and put it on the internet without permission.. I feel bad for her because she has to go through life with her goodies online for all to see..

That being said, personally, you know, I have pics too.. And all you have to do is ask.. Thats the way its supposed to be..
Does the dude who did it have 55 million to pony up?
Can someone please take some grainy, blurry photos and video of me for 55 million. I may or may not be worth it, but the quality of the pics and video will never give it away either way.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Banana

All I can think of anymore, well probably the second thing I think of, when I hear the name Erin Andrews is the buffoon who said the ignorant Sherman rant "made" her.

LOL... she was Erin Andrews LONG before Richard Sherman was Richard Sherman.

Juries make a statement with these awards.  You pull something like that and you'll pay forever.
I can't get past the idea of photos of a naked Dakota. Read this right after breakfast too.

Quote:I can't get past the idea of photos of a naked Dakota. Read this right after breakfast too.
https://youtu.be/P5mtclwloEQ
Quote:Does the dude who did it have 55 million to pony up?
I think he's responsible for $27 million. Hotel responsible for rest. (I didn't follow close to the trial, but I am not sure why the hotel is at fault here, but like I said I am only going off what I know, which is very little). I do know that the guy tried to claim full responsibility. He wanted it because he knew he couldn't pay the full lawsuit and wanted to stick it to Andrews one more time, as if she's the bad party here.
And the defense (for the hotel) said something along the lines of "Well, your income has increased since the incident, it apparently didn't do to much damage..."

The judge stopped him from going further.

I believe her beef with the hotel was in their providing the perp with the location of her room.

Dakota- I watched your video, unfortunately right after lunch. This is shaping up to be a bad day, don't post anything around dinnertime.

Quote:And the defense (for the hotel) said something along the lines of "Well, your income has increased since the incident, it apparently didn't do to much damage..."

The judge stopped him from going further.
If this was a defamation lawsuit he'd have a point. But it wasn't so he didn't.
Quote:I believe her beef with the hotel was in their providing the perp with the location of her room.

Dakota- I watched your video, unfortunately right after lunch. This is shaping up to be a bad day, don't post anything around dinnertime.
Got it. Makes sense.
IIRC, they held the guy 51% and the hotel 49% liable.

Not that I saw the video, but hypothetically if I did those many years ago, I would say definitely not worth even $5 million because the camera was too blurry to see anything good.

Quote:Not that I saw the video, but hypothetically if I did those many years ago, I would say definitely not worth even $5 million because the camera was too blurry to see anything good.

Are you saying what you saw was fuzzy?
Quote:Looks like she got 55 million from the stalker/nude pic and vid lawsuit.. Good for her. That sucks that some people are so petty that they would do something like that. Yeah, she's pretty hot, but you don't go and take pics and vids of her like that and put it on the internet without permission.. I feel bad for her because she has to go through life with her goodies online for all to see..

That being said, personally, you know, I have pics too.. And all you have to do is ask.. Thats the way its supposed to be..

Well for your sake, and ours, I sure hope none of your pics ever get out to the public by way of some unscrupulous person.

Those personal pics of your "winger' and "dinger" are for your own personal use and not meant for the public. 
If this happened to an every day person who isn't on TV, would they have gotten the same payout? Probably not.

Two of the 11 posters in this thread have offered naked pictures of themselves. Just sayin'.

Quote:If this happened to an every day person who isn't on TV, would they have gotten the same payout? Probably not.

I think it's less about the fame (although not entirely) and more to do with the ability to afford pricey counsel.
I never followed the story or really cared to, but I do not see how the hotel is liable. Unless I have the facts I have heard wrong, is a hotel expected to inspect it's peep holes between every guest stay? What's next? Scanning the room for electronic bugs? Heck, they don't even wash the comforters after every stay. What do you expect?

Quote:I believe her beef with the hotel was in their providing the perp with the location of her room.

In regards to this, Erin Andrews said that if they say her room number out loud she asks them for a new room.  My wife travels quite a bit and I told her they should never say her room number out loud and if they do to ask for a new one.  She said they never say it out loud, they always point, but they do say the floor...they probably shouldn't even say that.

Marriott was lucky in that she was only able to sue the actual hotel and not the brand.  If she was able to sue the brand it could have been a much different story.
Pages: 1 2