Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Naked dancing woman shuts down Highway 290
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Naked dancing woman shuts down Highway 290

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas - ​A standoff with a naked woman dancing on top of a big rig finally ended Monday morning when police and firefighters took her into custody.

Highway 290 westbound was shut down at Huffmeister for more than two hours due to the crash and the standoff.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/traffic/2.../81430358/

A stand off with a naked woman? Did they think she was hiding a gun somewhere?? :blink:
Quote:A stand off with a naked woman? Did they think she was hiding a gun somewhere?? :blink:

Well, it's possible.
Quote:A stand off with a naked woman? Did they think she was hiding a gun somewhere?? :blink:
They do have a gun called a bushmaster. Let's not jump the gun here. :devil:
Quote:They do have a gun called a bushmaster. Let's not jump the gun here. :devil:

They certainly weren't jumping that gun!!
Quote:They do have a gun called a bushmaster. Let's not jump the gun here. :devil:

Well that could be a hairy situation
You guys are boobs.
Quote:You guys are boobs.
There's no need to snatch other body parts and try to drag them into this conversation.
I saw the UK Papers pic of her, ROLLS of fat, I mean, ROLLS OF FAT on her to hide anything she wanted
Quote:I saw the UK Papers pic of her, ROLLS of fat, I mean, ROLLS OF FAT on her to hide anything she wanted

Yeah...the blurred out pics weren't pretty either!! :blink:
Maybe she got into a box of bad twinkies..
Quote:Maybe she got into a box of bad twinkies..

The evil gluten.
Quote:Maybe she got into a box of bad twinkies..

From the looks of her...a couple of cases of twinkies!!
There's also a gun called the Python, might have been a good time to pull it out.
Quote:There's also a gun called the Python, might have been a good time to pull it out.

The Python is nice, but my Anaconda is bigger.

These days its hard to tell whos packing...   :woot:
Quote:The Python is nice, but my Anaconda is bigger.

Still a revolver?  Good for you.  I hear many men of advanced age need to operate the slide manually to chamber a load.