Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tickets Renewed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think today was the date to renew tix at the 2015 price.  Anyway, I renewed last week so hopefully they had a good response.

We're like Lucent Stock !!   We had a nice run but just ran into some hard times.  I HAVE FAITH !!! 

[Image: ALUmultiyear.png]

Would husband/10.

I renewed last week as well....Now time to start seeing the return on the field.  Let's go Dave and Gus!

I renewed also. I'll renew every year.
I'll probably have to miss a few games early in the season, but I renewed last week too.  Hopefully, the tailgate and the flyovers aren't topping the highlights list this year.

In all fairness, as aggravating as a lot of our losses were last year, at least the team was more fun to watch than they had been for a while.

I think this is our last year to buy tix at the bargain basement price.  

The increased salary cap, coupled with a more competitive team is going to result in prices going up & up !!  

Adding $20 million to the salary cap (over the past 2 season) scares me for the future --- how much is too much.  When do fans ultimately stay home (nationwide) ......

Quote:I think this is our last year to buy tix at the bargain basement price.

The increased salary cap, coupled with a more competitive team is going to result in prices going up & up !!

Adding $20 million to the salary cap (over the past 2 season) scares me for the future --- how much is too much. When do fans ultimately stay home (nationwide) ......

I see where you're going but as long as there is a venue where people can go drink and scream and root on their team and the ladies can wear their cheetah attire and kids can get that Jaguars tattoo painted on their face, then it will always be a place to go.

Something to do
Year 22 for me.

Champions club members blowing up phones all over town. Push is on. Count me in.

You guys are idiots jags suck

JK I may be a 1st time season ticket holder this season

I renewed last week too
Renewed my tickets in section 150 last week too !!!

Go JAGS

Renewed yesterday. Bit of a procrastinator I suppose.
I am back for year 13 and can't wait to see who we sign in FA and then pick in the draft. Looking forward to BB continuing to improve and slinging it all over the place while the fast, scrambling defense is celebrating big play after big play.