Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marco Rubio dominates Puerto Rico primary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Momentum baby!!

Nice. That half delegate will pay off in the end.

Quote:Nice. That half delegate will pay off in the end.

Winner take all would mean 26(?) delegates? Not world beating, but that could be the difference in Trump/Cruz by the end.
That seems like a lot of delegates for PR.

Quote:That seems like a lot of delegates for PR.

Edit: 23.
Quote:Edit: 23.

Oh, I wasn't trying to correct you, I just find it odd that PR carries more weight than a lot of continental states. I'm sure its based on population and research people a lot smarter than me came up with, but at a high level, just seems odd.
Rubio just sent his campaign team to Trinidad & Tobago to capture the island vote.

Quote:Winner take all would mean 26(?) delegates? Not world beating, but that could be the difference in Trump/Cruz by the end.
I had to look it up. 23. Seems like a lot to me too.

Quote:Momentum baby!!
Hmm found this map on electoral college numbers for each state...

http://www.270towin.com/

Please tell me how many the territory of Puerto Rico has?

Right...

Rubio the guy that created the bill to allow illegals to become American citizens whom broke our laws getting here in the first place....

Good thing the House was smart enough to shoot that bill down...

Quote:Hmm found this map on electoral college numbers for each state...

http://www.270towin.com/

Please tell me how many the territory of Puerto Rico has?

Right...

Rubio the guy that created the bill to allow illegals to become American citizens whom broke our laws getting here in the first place....

Good thing the House was smart enough to shoot that bill down...

I read the momentum baby as being facetious, Rubio is a dead candidate.  Though the EC numbers would only be relevant in a general election, but he'll never make it that far lol.
Best headline I have seen in a long time:

MARCO POLL LOW

Rubio just booked a week long campaign trip to key New Hampshire and several key Super Tuesday states. Getting a head start on 2020.

Quote:Rubio just booked a week long campaign trip to key New Hampshire and several key Super Tuesday states. Getting a head start on 2020.

Someone mentioned yesterday that the debate last night was the kickoff for Rubio's gubernatorial campaign of 2018.