Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vystar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone having trouble logging on to their online banking or with the ATMs again try to stop at two different ATM's on the way home and they weren't working wonder if it's just me or maybe they're shutting their site down again I don't know
Zero balance means zero balance! Tongue

Works fine for me..
I kept getting an error message today too.
Working for me...

Quote:Anyone having trouble logging on to their online banking or with the ATMs again try to stop at two different ATM's on the way home and they weren't working wonder if it's just me or maybe they're shutting their site down again I don't know

Any issue with the ATM is unrelated to the website. It could be an issue with your check card. What error message were you getting? If not it could be related to an issue with the visa network. It happens from time to time.
Quote:Any issue with the ATM is unrelated to the website. It could be an issue with your check card. What error message were you getting? If not it could be related to an issue with the visa network. It happens from time to time.

Yea I'll try it again today just was weird it kept saying transactions not found they guy in front of me had the same problem. Probably just a fluke.
They found out about your views of the government Tongue

Quote:They found out about your views of the government Tongue

Lol we joke but I wonder sometimes.....