Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Whoa!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to PFT, Jaguars S Earl Wolf was kidnapped at gunpoint then later returned unharmed back on Feb 23rd.

I was just about to post that, whoa is an understatement. Glad to see he was unharmed though, that could have gone VERY differently.

This is crazy. The poor guy lives in Philly with no problems but gets kidnapped in North Carolina lol
Thats very scary and so crazy.. Glad he is okay after this.

Yea sounds scary.
Who?
Was this some sort of prank?

Quote:Was this some sort of prank?

Considering one of the men who abducted him has been charged with kidnapping among other crimes, I don't believe so.
Quote:Considering one of the men who abducted him has been charged with kidnapping among other crimes, I don't believe so.
Maybe the arrest was a prank too
Fairly poor performance by the kidnappers if you ask me.
Ridiculous
Can't even cover himself...

Not trying to be funny, but who the heck is Earl Wolf?
Once they figured out he was a Jaguar safety they knew that they would never get anything for him and let him go.
Quote:Not trying to be funny, but who the heck is Earl Wolf?
Was a pretty decent safety for the Eagles before he injured his knee. He's better than Sergio Brown, that's all that matters.
That's crazy. A few years ago, Wilson Ramos (MLB catcher) was kidnapped when he we went back to his home country (Venezuela) in the offseason.

Whaaaaaaaat..

Quote:Once they figured out he was a Jaguar safety they knew that they would never get anything for him and let him go.

The kidnappers originally demanded a million dollars.  Dave countered with two section 414 tickets and a parking pass.
Never pay money to villains for crimes, it only encourages them to continue with their operations!