Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 1010 on Space Research this morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I just say that The Drill this morning, they sound like a bunch of idiots with the way they're talking about NASA and space research...
Simply cannot listen to that show. Prosser's voice makes me feel the urge to puncture my eardrums. Chicken Hicken is no better.

The show is hilarious, maybe I'm wired differet?

Prosser, around 6:45, stated that the space talk was for entertainment purposes and to make people laugh. Don't take everything so serious folks.

I don't know where else I'm suppose to get my space information from...

I love the drill but they need to change their Mission Statement.  It states something about them going up the butt of their competitors.

Quote:I don't know where else I'm suppose to get my space information from...

Look between Rico's ears.

Edit: Sorry, Rico I had to use somebody.

Quote:Look between Rico's ears.

Edit: Sorry, Rico I had to use somebody.

Too late. 

Keep your curtains closed.   :ph34r:
Quote:The show is hilarious, maybe I'm wired differet?

I love ya like a brother, honestly, but I've never heard you speak ill of nearly anything.  I'm beginning to think...

[Image: everything-is-awesome.jpg]

Without Hicken, IMO... Prosser is so nasty/hateful/angry the show couldn't exist without balance on the other end.  Prosser's one trick pony schtick only goes so far.
by my count we have one confirmed googan here......and a maybe

There are many googans who aren't necessarily fond of Prosser.

Does one have to take a secret oath, have been an on air caller, or have to played in the tourney to be an official Googan<sup>TM</sup>?

I'd think anyone who's tuned in more than once (the first try didn't run them off for good) could be a Googan<sup>TM</sup>.

Hicken definitely is the better of the two, but with Hicken I don't mind Prosser. I love when they argue and Prosser or Hicken yell. Prosser by himself, I agree with pirk, but together it works for me at least.
I work from home most of the time but, listen online. 

They are, to me, the best show on that station.