Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mitt Romney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is Mitt's "major speech" going to entail tomorrow? Any guesses? 

If he plans on entering the race, Donald could see this as the party "not treating him right" and run as an independent and cement Billary as the next president.

Maybe he has naked pictures of The Don and Hillary together and that is his bombshell.

Romney will announce he's went through his binders full of women and found someone to run against Hillary.

Probably entering the race.  I hope it backfires, and it probably will. 

Quote:Probably entering the race.  I hope it backfires, and it probably will. 

He'll be the compromise candidate later this summer.
Would be interesting if he ran, its not like he won many of the SEC states in 2012 primaries anyways (except Florida).

If he joins now it saves him the media embarrassment of those losses and he can push on to Florida, Ohio, and Missouri, all of which he did win last time, and all are winner takes all states so in theory he could in essence push into 2nd place if he does well in some of the other states. 

Though I'm not sure if the GOP has rules to allow such a late entry, maybe it's just an endorsement speech. 

My guess is he is going to make an endorsement.

Quote:If you make people pay taxes they won't vote for you.

Quote:Would be interesting if he ran, its not like he won many of the SEC states in 2012 primaries anyways (except Florida).

If he joins now it saves him the media embarrassment of those losses and he can push on to Florida, Ohio, and Missouri, all of which he did win last time, and all are winner takes all states so in theory he could in essence push into 2nd place if he does well in some of the other states. 

Though I'm not sure if the GOP has rules to allow such a late entry, maybe it's just an endorsement speech. 

The GOP can do whatever they want. The RNC holds 150 delegates for themselves too.  The GOP considers this whole race some kind of hazing to join their fraternity.  It's THEIR party.  It's THEIR choice.

There is some talk of a brokered convention to block Trump. If Romney runs in addition to the other candidates, that could steal some votes even if Trump gets the most delegates.  It's rigged to give each PARTY the power, not the people.
All this hype for an endorsement?

Washington Post says it's neither an announcement for running, nor an endorsement:

Quote: 

"This is not an endorsement or announcement of candidacy," a person close to Romney said regarding his Thursday remarks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...-thursday/

Quote:Washington Post says it's neither an announcement for running, nor an endorsement:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post...-thursday/

Well that's lame, I'm all for adding more fuel to this dumpster fire lol.  If it's neither, why the hell would anyone want to hear him talk about anything. 
I bet he caught ManBearPig
Maybe this big "bombshell" he keeps talking about with Trump. Who knows.

Just in....Mitt Romney buys second residence in Trump Tower. This comes from an interview with his housekeeper Chatta Ordega.

He will confirm in the news soon.
Who cares. Romney's a loser.

Mitt Romney ran for President at least twice that I remember he only won the Republican Primary once which was last time and failed against one of the worst President's in U.S. History.

He was too soft, and didn't have the wit nor intelligence to challenge Obama & he picked probably the worst VP possible to go against Biden.

Donald Trump was right in that Mitt Romney is a loser and should have won in 2012 to which Marco Rubio agreed.

Mitt Romney is a tool haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhfdF9bA-lg

I dont necessarily disagree with much of what he said, Mitty just has no credibility to say it. 

Nobody cares what this guy says.  He's the definition of a political puppet.

Did he ever come out this strong against obama?
The GOP are shooting themselves in the foot.

smh.

Pages: 1 2