Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tag on Wiz?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My opinion of Wiz was his was solidarity with showings of less than average play at times. I was thinking he might get released, and instead we tagged him. Anyone else surprised by this move?

Quote:My opinion of Wiz was his was solidarity with showings of less than average play at times. I was thinking he might get released, and instead we tagged him. Anyone else surprised by this move?

What are you taking about?
They did not tag Wisniewski.

I think they got trolled by a fake twitter

lol
Smile, OP. You're on candid camera.

[Image: 200_s.gif]

That's one way to eat up cap space.  Wink

Who will we tag

Quote:Who will we tag

Nobody. For obvious reasons.
Quote:Nobody. For obvious reasons.
We should get a roll-over tag and get an extra tag next year then lol
Epic Fail
Quote:Epic Fail

You cannot make such commentary considering your Trench Richardson/Darren Sproles comparison thread.
Surprised Brooklyn has come in here yet and ranted on the fact that we "tagged Wiz".

Lol!
Quote:My opinion of Wiz was his was solidarity with showings of less than average play at times. I was thinking he might get released, and instead we tagged him. Anyone else surprised by this move?

Not sure that means what you think it means.
Quote:Surprised Brooklyn has come in here yet and ranted on the fact that we "tagged Wiz".
She probably broke her fingers from typing so hard and fast. This kind of thing is right up her alley.
THEY TAGGED ME !!!

[Image: Wiz-wiz-khalifa-22117689-462-594.png]

Why would Bobblehead Gus tag Wiz? Is he the only one that knows how to fix the ice cream machine? /s
I wonder why people do this...

What twisted turd breath gets enjoyment from making a new name and posting a completely ridiculous thread?

Pages: 1 2