Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The People vs O.J. Simpson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

...Did he do it?

I think so. I don't care if the gloves didn't fit. 

I also think Jon Benet Ramsey's parents had something to do with her death. 

I don't think Steven Avery is a good guy and he may have killed that girl, but I don't think he did. Regardless, he got shafted in the trial.

I'm watching the show. I'm only 21 so I don't know much about it. But from what I've read about and seen so far he did it. I would like to think he didn't but he seems like he did. The whole case turned from a murder case to racism. Great strategy by OJ's dream team of lawyers. If the trial was held today he would have been charged with murder.

Quote:I think so. I don't care if the gloves didn't fit. 

I also think Jon Benet Ramsey's parents had something to do with her death. 

I don't think Steven Avery is a good guy and he may have killed that girl, but I don't think he did. Regardless, he got shafted in the trial.

Rubber gloves and not taking his arthritis meds is why those gloves didn't fit! And I agree about Jon Benet too!
Quote:I'm watching the show. I'm only 21 so I don't know much about it. But from what I've read about and seen so far he did it. I would like to think he didn't but he seems like he did. The whole case turned from a murder case to racism. Great strategy by OJ's dream team of lawyers. If the trial was held today he would have been charged with murder.

If held today it would be a very different trial than it was. I was 22 when it happened and remember the media circus surrounding that stupid white Bronco and the aftermath of it. I have always blamed this incident for the explosion of media sensationalism because it was not like it is before.
<-----

If held today, there wouldn't even have been a trial.  During that time, DNA evidence was a fairly new concept and people were skeptical about the validity of it.  Today, DNA's everything.  There was OJ blood everywhere at the scene along with a trail of blood leading up to his front door.  Today, it would be a slam dunk and he would've had to work out a plea.

What a great show this is.

Cochran & Co. were genius in turning this into a case against the LAPD. Mark Furhman really lost this case for the prosecution IMO.

Quote:Rubber gloves and not taking his arthritis meds is why those gloves didn't fit! And I agree about Jon Benet too!
Didn't you hear? She's actually not dead, but Katie Perry!!!! 

Not even kidding, google it.  :mellow:
Quote:Didn't you hear? She's actually not dead, but Katie Perry!!!! 

Not even kidding, google it.  :mellow:
I learned that was a thing last week. People are freakin crazy. :ph34r:

Quote:If held today it would be a very different trial than it was. I was 22 when it happened and remember the media circus surrounding that stupid white Bronco and the aftermath of it. I have always blamed this incident for the explosion of media sensationalism because it was not like it is before.
You can thank O.J. for bringing us the Kardashians too. Real journalism in this country died with Walter Cronkite.