Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Favorite Idol?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is turning out to be a fantastic final season for American Idol. Who you got?

Billy
Baal.
[Image: b30a1750f67a83ef7c8cab4ccdd1b326.500x264x18.gif]

Quote:Billy

Just end the thread now..
Buddah
The shevia
The one that nearly killed Greg Brady while surfing.
Any man who answers this question should have their man card taken away permanently.
Hands

Quote:Any man who answers this question should have their man card taken away permanently.

I'm not worried about that so I'll be the first one to answer this.  I've watched every Americal Idol from season one.  But with a catch.  There's usually a point in each season where I can't stand it anymore and stop watching it.  I used to love seeing people get crushed in the Auditions, and now they don't even really do that.  It's just 3 or more hours a week of judges trying to sell to the public that some boring retread is the next great thing.  Their incompetence in picking talent combined with America's incompetence is amazing.  The show and the audience are out of touch with reality.  Not only have the last few winners been bad, they've been hilarious.  American Idol is not only bad at picking talent, but they somehow make the artists who are actually good worse than they were in the first place.   Then there is the 2 hour results show.  How?  How can they make this 2 hours?  It's not even possible.   They know it doesn't work.  This is the last season and it wont be coming back because we've all seen this movie before.  They vote the next boywonder as the new American superstar and the next day nobody remembers his name.

Wait, I'm supposed to be answering this.  I've already stopped watching for the most part, but the mountain girl is pretty entertaining.  Her main problem is that she's like 9 years old.  I consider her the corn option.
Quote:The one that nearly killed Greg Brady while surfing.

^^ YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Thx for the flashback!