Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cruz supports Constitutional Amendment Banning Birth Control
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know.. because big government is bad. They should regulate everything you do in the bedroom.
Not a fan of Cruz at all (he scares me the most out of the Republicans that have a shot), but I'm pretty sure he doesn't support this at all.  I haven't seen any reliable sources saying so in any case.

I could see him trying to ban implantation birth control, but not all contraception.

If this is true, it is almost like he doesn't want to win a general election if he even get the primary nomination.

Exactly, even if you love Cruz.. he is the Mitt Romney (in that if he is so far to the right he can't win in a general election) and does anyone really want to see Hilary Clinton as president beside die hard Democrats?

Link? Anything?
Quote:Exactly, even if you love Cruz.. he is the Mitt Romney (in that if he is so far to the right he can't win in a general election) and does anyone really want to see Hilary Clinton as president beside die hard Democrats?

Mitt Romney is far right? In what Bizzaro world is that a reality?
Quote:You know.. because big government is bad. They should regulate everything you do in the bedroom.

And Bernie Sanders wants to execute all African Americans. Because ridiculous unverified statements are so believable.

http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/personh...ure-choice

Georgia Right to Life endorsed Cruz because he signed their pledge supporting a personhood amendment to the Constitution. He also wants to defund Planned Parenthood under false pretenses.
Personhood concerns an embryo post conception... What does that have to do with birth control.
Quote:Personhood concerns an embryo post conception... What does that have to do with birth control.

If you don't want abortion you oppose all birth control. Duh.
Quote:Personhood concerns an embryo post conception... What does that have to do with birth control.
Because some birth control methods prevent implantation post-conception (IUDs and RU486 as examples)
Im about as pro life as they come. Iuds arent on the radar for 95% of the non catholic (different measuring stick) pro life movement. The abortion pill isnt birth control.

I say this as someone whos wife has endometriosis. The concept of recognizing personhood by the biological definition of life has nothong to do with birth control.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/personhood-movement-where-it-comes-and-what-it-means-future-choice'>http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/personhood-movement-where-it-comes-and-what-it-means-future-choice</a>

Georgia Right to Life endorsed Cruz because he signed their pledge supporting a personhood amendment to the Constitution. He also wants to defund Planned Parenthood under false pretenses.

That's different than your op
The truth isnt always important eric
Quote:The truth isnt always important eric

Lol silly me
this is the kind of misinformation that ultra-progressive news outlets produce

Quote:this is the kind of misinformation that ultra-progressive news outlets produce

And we never hear it from the other end of the political spectrum.
Quote:And we never hear it from the other end of the political spectrum.

i think that's my point. literally the only thing most liberals talk about is Fox News and then they turn on CNN, MSNBC and read huffington post like its not biased.
Yeah, cause no liberals came in immediately saying that this wasn't true.  Nope.  None at all.