Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump crushes South Carolina Primary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

[Image: 42zZVp7.png]

I'm guessing Carson should drop out soon.

All he does is win. Had Captain Chin not played dirty in Iowa, he would be dominating even more.
Bush should drop out. He is weak.
The way Rubio and his supporters celebrate 2nd and 3rd place finishes is pretty pathetic.
Trump is cleverly imbedding the "dishonest" traits of Ted in everybody's head like he did with "Low energy" Bush. The man is not stupid.
Jeb is done.
wow...

Jeb dropping is good for Trump. He brought out the worst in Don. He was like the guy Shooter McGavin hired to throw Happy off his game.
Everyone talks about the winnowing of the field.  Donald Trump is an anti-establishment insurgent.  Ted cruz is the second biggest personality in this race and he's also an anti-establishment insurgent.  Trumps natural pool of voters has the biggest Drag on it and he's still winning by double digits.  He even beat Cruz in evangelicals.  No one is talking about what happens if trump asks Cruz if he would like to carry the torch of justice scalia for the next 35 years.

Why is Cruz speech sounded like he won lol, he practically came in 3rd.
Trump or Clinton............................dear lord have mercy on this nation..................

Quote:Trump or Clinton............................dear lord have mercy on this nation..................

Trump all the way baby !!!!!
Quote:Why is Cruz speech sounded like he won lol, he practically came in 3rd.

If you want to have a chance at having success moving forward and keep the campaign contributions coming in,  it's imperative to make the results sound as favorable as possible.

At least from my perspective,  this wasn't a good day for Ted Cruz.  But he did well enough to keep his campaign as a viable option for Super Tuesday when many SEC Primaries are held.  Ted Cruz needs to win at least some of those states on March 1.    The fact that the Nevada voting is before March 1 concerns me.   Momentum in campaigns is huge. 
Trump.. I can't WAIT to vote for this man..
Quote:Everyone talks about the winnowing of the field.  Donald Trump is an anti-establishment insurgent.  Ted cruz is the second biggest personality in this race and he's also an anti-establishment insurgent.  Trumps natural pool of voters has the biggest Drag on it and he's still winning by double digits.  He even beat Cruz in evangelicals.  No one is talking about what happens if trump asks Cruz if he would like to carry the torch of justice scalia for the next 35 years.
The nomination dies in the Senate, that's what happens. Democrats wouldn't dream of confirming Ted Cruz, and establishment GOP Senators would block the move as well.

Even that's a stretch. I think Cruz still has Presidential aspirations, and wouldn't want to be asked why he accepted an appointment to the Supreme Court when he knew he was going to run for President again in four years. I know that if Scalia, for example, had run for President, he would have been destroyed for some of the opinions he wrote. Cruz would face the same fate, and imo can't hold a candle to Scalia in any respect.

Quote:Trump or Clinton............................dear lord have mercy on this nation..................
Somewhere up there, somebody's laughing their butt off. I suppose a reality TV media hype machine working his way towards the White House was the inevitable progression of our society's obsession with celebrity.

Quote:At least from my perspective,  this wasn't a good day for Ted Cruz.  But he did well enough to keep his campaign as a viable option for Super Tuesday when many SEC Primaries are held.  Ted Cruz needs to win at least some of those states on March 1.    The fact that the Nevada voting is before March 1 concerns me.   Momentum in campaigns is huge. 
Unfortunately, I think this is all but the end for Cruz. None of the candidates left will funnel many supporters to him, and his own support base overlaps greatly with Trump's. Rubio is the only real competition for Trump left, and the only reason he stands a chance is that guys like Jeb Bush and John Kasich, as they fall, will undoubtedly put their support behind him.

I'm to the point where I hope Cruz drops out and sends his supporters to Trump. Whatever it takes to send Rubio's bankrupt self right back to Miami with egg on his face and repo men in his house.
Quote: 

Unfortunately, I think this is all but the end for Cruz. None of the candidates left will funnel many supporters to him, and his own support base overlaps greatly with Trump's. Rubio is the only real competition for Trump left, and the only reason he stands a chance is that guys like Jeb Bush and John Kasich, as they fall, will undoubtedly put their support behind him.

I'm to the point where I hope Cruz drops out and sends his supporters to Trump. Whatever it takes to send Rubio's bankrupt self right back to Miami with egg on his face and repo men in his house.

Trying to look at the situation with a glass half full approach,  Ted Cruz did better in South Carolina than was projected by the consensus polls.  Because Cruz has a strong organization in the South,  there's still hope that he can get momentum back on Super Tuesday.   One thing that must happen though is he must get a noticeably higher % of Evangelical voters,  especially in the SEC states.   Ted Cruz is going to have to spend practically all of his time in these states leading up to Super Tuesday and spend a large % of his campaign funds.  In essence,  March 2 is relatively meaningless in his campaign if March 1 doesn't go at least decently.   
Ted Cruz is a slimeball who can't be trusted. Can you imagine that chin making executive decisions? Trumps hair is real. The chin is an implant. Big difference.
If Trump wins we all die.
Quote:If Trump wins we all die.

Maybe Eric could charge ya rent in his underground bunker.. He gets extra money, you feel safer.. win/win
Pages: 1 2 3