Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags made my daughter's day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My daughter recently made a Valentine Card for Jaxson De Ville because she is "his #1 fan." She made my wife promise to mail it to him. Today she recieved a package from him with a personalized autographed picture, bobble head, bracelet and numerous other things.

Needless to say, she was thrilled. Big thanks to the Jags, they made my little girl's day!
How sweet!! How old is your daughter?
She is 7. She actually likes football. She watches with me and my wife.
That is so cute!!
My wife is in real estate. She was in a closing today with people moving here from Chicago. They were blown away the Jags even responded, much less with a package.
Wow, really nice touch by the Jags.

I might send Margot Robbie or Scarlett Johanssen a Valentine's card next year...

Just to see what happens..

Quote:I might send Margot Robbie or Scarlett Johanssen a Valentine's card next year...

Just to see what happens..
A restraining order?
Quote:A restraining order?

Haha touché.
Great job by the Jaguars organization.   I think there's now a great chance your daughter will become a passionate hard core Jaguars fan and remain one through thick and thin.

Awesome :thumbsup:

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing. Puts a little perspective to what really matters about football.

Very cool!

Those chump mascots from other teams probably don't do that. :no:

Quote:Very cool!

Those chump mascots from other teams probably don't do that. :no:

Roary might be an exception.   :thumbsup:

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
Quote: Roary might be an exception. :thumbsup:

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Roary looks stoned.
Quote:Roary looks stoned.

There's been enough games over the years that contributed to that.   :mellow:
This is really cool. Great to hear!

Very cool!  Thanks for sharing that.  I'm sure that she will remember that well into her adult years.

Quote:There's been enough games over the years that contributed to that.   :mellow:

Yeah, Jaxon should be on a morphine drip at this point.