Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Spot on comparison: Trump and Andrew Jackson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty cool, Andrew Jackson is one of my favorite presidents. He literally killed the Fed and threw a cheese party to celebrate.

One of few presidents to oppose the banking cartels and escape assassination.

But comparing him to Trump is asinine.
Quote:One of few presidents to oppose the banking cartels and escape assassination.

But comparing him to Trump is asinine.

Read the article.
Quote:Read the article.

It is an interesting read, and in no way reassuring.
In this scenario is Nicholas Biddle being played by Ben Bernanke? Will Trump oppose the Fed and then be on their money?

Oh boy, that's some good old fashioned nerdy historical humor there.
Let's distill this article down to its most basic element, which also happens to be the most used weapon in the Democrat arsenal (it is the NYT after all):

Andrew Jackson = racist

Donald Trump = racist

There you go.
Quote:Let's distill this article down to its most basic element, which also happens to be the most used weapon in the Democrat arsenal (it is the NYT after all):

Andrew Jackson = racist

Donald Trump = racist

There you go.

That's pretty much what I got from it lol. Really fancy article that did a good job of dragging out the good ole, you're racist argument.
Quote:Let's distill this article down to its most basic element, which also happens to be the most used weapon in the Democrat arsenal (it is the NYT after all):

Andrew Jackson = racist

Donald Trump = racist

There you go.

Andrew Jackson was most certainly racist, but that's not the part of the comparison I found troubling.
Illegal aliens are now a disenfranchised semi indigenous people? Oh wait its the new york times, makes total sense now!
I'm not sure exactly what was so interesting about the article.  It seems to be just the average OPINION piece on the OP-ED page.

Quote:I'm not sure exactly what was so interesting about the article. It seems to be just the average OPINION piece on the OP-ED page.

I don't find it interesting, I just wanted to reference Nicholas Biddle. There are only so many opportunities a man gets.