Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chance Casey Signed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Undrafted journeyman out of Baylor, playing for his 5th team since the 2013 draft.  Has some good speed (4.49 40 in his pro day and hurdler).  Roster fill.

Championsh--aaaah whatever.

Dynaaaassstyyyyyyy

He will be given a chance to compete.
Quote:He will be given a chance to compete.

So chances are that ole Chance won't stand a chance.
Quote:So chances are that ole Chance won't stand a chance.

I'd say there is a chance at that.
We don't need a CB anymore with the additions of Johnson and this fella. #championship
This guy is probably Darrell Green compared to bubblegum Gratz
Anybody see the comments on the Jags Facebook post of this? Good lord. One guy seriously said "well I guess this means no Ramsey Sad"

People are dumb.
Quote:Championsh--aaaah whatever.
I dont know why the Jaguars post it on Facebook as if it was signing a free agent star or something...
Quote:This guy is probably Darrell Green compared to bubblegum Gratz

Darrell Green was so fast, for a long time it helped him be a great Corner because he could pretend the guy had beaten him only to speed up and intercept the ball.  A true coverage/cover guy that went more for the PD than risking making a move for the INT.  He was a class act off the field as well as on. 

I haven't seen anyone compared to him, maybe Champ Bailey whom he took under his wing in his final years in Washington. 

D-Green was one of my favorite players of all time.
who?

Quote:Darrell Green was so fast, for a long time it helped him be a great Corner because he could pretend the guy had beaten him only to speed up and intercept the ball.  A true coverage/cover guy that went more for the PD than risking making a move for the INT.  He was a class act off the field as well as on. 

I haven't seen anyone compared to him, maybe Champ Bailey whom he took under his wing in his final years in Washington. 

D-Green was one of my favorite players of all time.

He goes to Crystal City Sports Pub from where Doc used to air some of his shows, and to Theismann's down the road in Old Town.  He floors me with his charisma, openness, and how genuinely he engages fans/autograph seekers. We've had a couple of good hand shakes.  He is the best.
Quote:He goes to Crystal City Sports Pub from where Doc used to air some of his shows, and to Theismann's down the road in Old Town.  He floors me with his charisma, openness, and how genuinely he engages fans/autograph seekers. We've had a couple of good hand shakes.  He is the best.

I'll third that.  Wonderful human being.
Quote:who?

Exactly...

NH3...
We don't always see eye to eye but we can agree that this thread should be locked.

Next!!!!