Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Any Word About Linder And His Rehab?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have heard very little about the progress of Brandon Linder. He is the team's best lineman, and is desperately needed. I hate that it's a shoulder. I know from personal experience how tricky shoulders can be. Hell, it cost Boselli his career at a young age.

I was wondering if anyone had anything to share about his progress.

Dave mentioned that he should be close to ready by OTA's and will be ready by training camp.
The following is all I could find:

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...f5d02d952f

<a class="" href='http://www.jaguars.com/team/roster/brandon-linder/161f7905-ebd8-4417-8701-8ca5955eedc0/' title="Brandon Linder">Brandon Linder[Image: icon-article-link.gif]</a><b></b> will be ready for training camp. Linder, the Jaguars’ starting right guard, missed the last 13 games of the 2015 season with a torn labrum. Caldwell said he definitely will be ready for training camp, though he may or may not be ready for the beginning of the offseason program in mid-April.

Thanks for the tidbits. I know it's hard to get injury info, especially in the offseason. I was just wondering how things were going.

Quote:Thanks for the tidbits. I know it's hard to get injury info, especially in the offseason. I was just wondering how things were going.

My pleasure. 

I'm surprised that there isn't more articles about Brandon Linder's rehab status,  considering how important he is for the Jaguars.  

One tidbit I found out when looking for info on LInder's situation is according to the Jaguars organization,   A.J. Cann didn't give up a sack the entire season.   ( It might have been mentioned in one or more threads but this is the first time I was aware of this.  )  That's impressive for a rookie who started 13 games or any Guard period that started most games.
Quote: My pleasure. 

I'm surprised that there isn't more articles about Brandon Linder's rehab status,  considering how important he is for the Jaguars.  

One tidbit I found out when looking for info on LInder's situation is according to the Jaguars organization,   A.J. Cann didn't give up a sack the entire season.   ( It might have been mentioned in one or more threads but this is the first time I was aware of this.  )  That's impressive for a rookie who started 13 games or any Guard period that started most games.
Those two could prove to be a formidable duo for years to come. I hope they both stay healthy and nasty.
There's a pic in Social Snapshot on the jaguars.com page of him lifting at UVA 

Quote:There's a pic in Social Snapshot on the jaguars.com page of him lifting at UVA 
Pasztor and Bowanko 

UVA alum

Hopefully everything's going well for him. Hoping for no set backs or anything.

Some linemen will do anything to make sure they don't get credited with a QB sack - I appreciate Cann being stout but also his savvy to hold to protect his QB.  Great lines separate themselves from the lamer ones because they don't get called on it.
Quote:Pasztor and Bowanko 

UVA alum
[Image: homer-doh.jpg#doh%20285x282]

I heard he had only given up one.

Either way, he had a very good year, especially considering he was taking a step up in competition in his rookie year, learning a new offense, and switching from college LG to RG.

I'd like to see him transition back to LG, and create more movement in the running game.

But I was enthusiastic about the pick when it was made, and I like what he has done so far.  I look forward to the G tandem of Cann and Linder for many years to come.